• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DocD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    I have a Beretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact 9mmm for sale and this gun is in excellent shape.

I recently bought it and then sold my only other 9mm gun. Now I am looking at getting into reloading so I am trying to limit my different types of ammo. So I decided, as much as I like this gun, that I needed to let this 9mm go. If it were in the .40 cal model I would definitely hang onto it.

It comes with the original box and manuals and accessories including 2 magazines. They are both 13 round mags but one of them has the unique pinkie extension . . . which is very cool.

I am asking $575.

I am on the West side of Fort Worth. No big hurry to sell so I won't entertain low offers. Thanks.

beretta1.jpg beretta2.jpg 005a.jpg
    Texas SOT

DocD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    I am reducing the price on this to $550. I really need to keep it at that price as that is what I have in it. Maybe in another week I'll get desperate . . . but not yet. Ha. Thanks

DocD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    I will just say that this one is like new and also I am willing to negotiate AND you're saving almost $50 in taxes sooooo it doesn't seem like such a ridiculous price. Thanks.

If you want a sleek and sexy carry gun then this is a good gun. If not, thats cool.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom