• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cjohnston

Certified Texas LTC Instructor, NRA Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Fort Worth TX
    Reviving this thread. Adding a couple new items. Prefer face to face transaction in DFW with a Texas LTC license holder. Willing to ship from my FFL to yours and buyers expense.

Smith and Wesson Model 10-8. Sweet shooter with a smooth trigger. Lots of wear on it. $sold

Remington R1 Enhanced 1911. NOW $700obo
    A3D97F9E-F044-4F3D-A3A2-CD5804389C8A.jpeg
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Hboy35

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2017
    College Station
    would love to give that S&W model 10 a new home, if you are coming to College Station anytime soon. Otherwise, how much to ship? I have my Tx LTC. thanks

Cjohnston

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Fort Worth TX
    There is almost no holster wear on the R1. I never really carry it. Round count....wild guess but I'd say between 500-800. The only belmish is a small mark on the side of the slide which you should be able to see in the pics
    Is there a lot of holster wear on the nose of the R1? Round count through it?

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    There is almost no holster wear on the R1. I never really carry it. Round count....wild guess but I'd say between 500-800. The only belmish is a small mark on the side of the slide which you should be able to see in the pics

I was in Dallas last week, but will be back up in a couple of weeks. If you still have the R1 then, I might take it off your hands. I'll check back in just before I come up. Thank you sir.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    Tell me more about the 36, is it a no dash? How is the lock-up? end shake? Is that dirt in the picture or pit marks? Any ideal of round count? I would probably be in the DFW area early Monday. Maybe Sunday but to early to tell.

Cjohnston

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Fort Worth TX
    Tell me more about the 36, is it a no dash? How is the lock-up? end shake? Is that dirt in the picture or pit marks? Any ideal of round count? I would probably be in the DFW area early Monday. Maybe Sunday but to early to tell.

I don’t know that I can answer any of your questions lol. Not sure what a no dash is. No dirt on it although the pic shows plenty of fingerprints/smudges. No idea on round round. It locks tight doesn’t shake and runs super smooth.

Txhighlander

Truth against the world
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2021
    Atlanta Tx.
    I don’t know that I can answer any of your questions lol. Not sure what a no dash is. No dirt on it although the pic shows plenty of fingerprints/smudges. No idea on round round. It locks tight doesn’t shake and runs super smooth.
    Is it just a model 36 or does it have a - 1 or 2 etc

Top Bottom