• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Why is OP wanting to buy such vanilla, common item in the WTB section when brand new they can be had for much less than stated budget. Especially if “not picky”. This doesn’t add up.

01CA7883-AC6C-4F9C-BBBD-19B935FB56F5.png

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Thanks! I’m not looking to make guns my hobby or anything (too poor for that), just want something for home defense.
    So are you not aware of the online stores that some have listed? There's others as well.

I can understand you being new and only seeing them at gun stores and needing to go used to stay in your budget.

Many members here assume you're a Fed without thinking you may just not have much experience. They forget the times before they knew it all.

Welcome to TGT and I hope you find what you're looking for.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Why is OP wanting to buy such vanilla, common item in the WTB section when brand new they can be had for much less than stated budget. Especially if “not picky”. This doesn’t add up.
    I still go to gun shows. I see newbs lining up to buy massively overpriced guns all day long. Yet we would know to buy online for the lowest prices.

That said, see post #16

Last edited:

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Many members here assume you're a Fed without thinking you may just not have much experience. They forget the times before they knew it all.
    What I can't explain is, he is on a budget and won't buy until March.

So he paid $25 to advertise NOW in the classifieds. He must want it ready to go on 1 Mar.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Tax refund coming? I remember those days. Had to have a significant event happen like a tax refund to buy anything big.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    How I am picturing you...

1708092120421.png

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"

I'll second PSA, I recently picked up this AR pistol for just under $500 and it's a shooter!

1708092231259.png

1708092256281.png

Note I was looking for a modern, cheap homage to the CAR-15/XM177, and this scratched that itch!

If that's not your thing, then check out all the other AR pistols PSA offers...

This is my third PSA AR, and all have been great rifles!

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Like most here, I would like to believe the best in people. BUT....a new member with a politically/socially/suggestively troublesome screen name "detransitioner" asking about a cheap used AR to be bought by a certain date. Red flags. It may be all well and good but I won't be offering anything for sale. It is what it is. Sorry for the hijack on a WTB.

Top Bottom