Venture Surplus ad

Deer Hunting with AR15, how many Shells in a clip?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    1175629178860.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Hey be nice lol. Yep lots of folks have made that mistake. But on a side note, don't worry about that mistake it's made often and usually the guys correcting you have been corrected in the past. Don't let our ummm humor chase you off and have fear of posting here. As a former ffl there is never a dumb gun question. As a further note there is no bad guns. Sometimes folks will talk their guns up and yours down. I seen that happen often in the Illinois site before I moved here. If you are a gun lover I don't car if your are carrying a $20 gun or $20k gun, you are an addition to our hobby and should be treated as such.

You see back in the days of "saturday night special" panic, yep it was the precurser to "assualt weapon ban" Goverment said cheap guns are bad, in doing so they made a law that eliminated all the cheaper guns available in Illinois. Why? Because cheap guns are for poor people and they wanted them out of the inner city. Well if you are poor you still need protection, duh. But talk like that and gun owners not speaking up caused quite a few guns to be outlawed in Illinois. Oh well off my soapbox and again, no gun question is dumb.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    Hey be nice lol. Yep lots of folks have made that mistake. But on a side note, don't worry about that mistake it's made often and usually the guys correcting you have been corrected in the past. Don't let our ummm humor chase you off and have fear of posting here. As a former ffl there is never a dumb gun question. As a further note there is no bad guns. Sometimes folks will talk their guns up and yours down. I seen that happen often in the Illinois site before I moved here. If you are a gun lover I don't car if your are carrying a $20 gun or $20k gun, you are an addition to our hobby and should be treated as such.

You see back in the days of "saturday night special" panic, yep it was the precurser to "assualt weapon ban" Goverment said cheap guns are bad, in doing so they made a law that eliminated all the cheaper guns available in Illinois. Why? Because cheap guns are for poor people and they wanted them out of the inner city. Well if you are poor you still need protection, duh. But talk like that and gun owners not speaking up caused quite a few guns to be outlawed in Illinois. Oh well off my soapbox and again, no gun question is dumb.

Nothing suprises me about Illinois.... Those people are unreal.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Nothing suprises me about Illinois.... Those people are unreal.

Yup, with their FOID card they have proven that you can take a constitutional right and turn it into a paid for privlidge. Worse yet, the courts have let them.

Top Bottom