TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    We're the Spice Girls!
    hababe4e.jpg

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Epic Charlie's Angel pose! Can't wait to see the group pics of the guns and us. Such a great time and another awesome year of camaraderie with some of the nicest people I know. I am thankful to know each of you and blessed we've established such a tight knit crew of hooligans. 2014 is going to be bigger and better for this group. January is going to start off with a bang. Scaps birthday on the 4th and SHOT show on 14th-17th in Vegas. I may die from that much debauchery early in the year. I think we need to plan a big group fishing trip and maybe a hog hunt. Mix in a few road trips to Hicksville and 4 to 6 range days then I think we got a year lined up to top the one we just had. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years you crazy SOBs.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Epic Charlie's Angel pose! Can't wait to see the group pics of the guns and us. Such a great time and another awesome year of camaraderie with some of the nicest people I know. I am thankful to know each of you and blessed we've established such a tight knit crew of hooligans. 2014 is going to be bigger and better for this group. January is going to start off with a bang. Scaps birthday on the 4th and SHOT show on 14th-17th in Vegas. I may die from that much debauchery early in the year. I think we need to plan a big group fishing trip and maybe a hog hunt. Mix in a few road trips to Hicksville and 4 to 6 range days then I think we got a year lined up to top the one we just had. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years you crazy SOBs.

You guys are like brothers to me!
    I'm glad to be part of the wolf pack.
    Even the nutty one...

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I just got home. Going to try to post what I have. You could not ask for a better set of friends in the world. The meets we have sure do strengthen that bond.. I hope that is a good thing...lol

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I just got home. Going to try to post what I have. You could not ask for a better set of friends in the world. The meets we have sure do strengthen that bond.. I hope that is a good thing...lol

I'd ride in the back of a cop car with you!
    Lol

Just kidding.

Top Bottom