• ...and so much more!
  • Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Yesterday I started mowing the lots across the street, there is one humongous oak there and the back side is dying.
    I had made a few passes near the oak but when I got closer there was a large overhang and had to push it away as I went by.
    I felt something hard and heavy hit me on the head I actually saw stars like in the cartoons then everything went black.
    Spent four hours in ER xrays and catscan, doc wanted to staple the wound or there would be a scar. Had him put a bandage on got a pain shot and prescription .
    I am glad the jagged part of the limb missed my head.
    Hurley's Gold

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Man I'm really glad your okay.
    My BIL sister's husband was killed around Willis, Tx on Monday while cutting down a dead tree and a limb fell while he was cutting hitting him on the head and killed him instantly.
    You got to be really careful in all you do..just never know what can and will happen.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    My BIL sister's husband was killed around Willis, Tx on Monday while cutting down a dead tree and a limb fell while he was cutting hitting him on the head and killed him instantly.
    You got to be really careful in all you do..just never know what can and will happen.

Prayer and condolences to your family.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Glad you're okay.

Y'know, if you take too many hits to the head, you get to be like TxDad. :ohnoes:

Welcome to the forum TxDad...
    Sorry to hear that.

-all kidding aside, Im really glad your ok Ace. Heres to a speedy recovery.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Good to hear you're okay. One day as the lawn guys were mowing our backyard, I heard glass shatter, I went into the living room and turns out the mower blade hit a screw or some piece of metal on the ground and flung it at our window hard enough to shatter glass.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom