• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    Took my 8 year old daughter out Thursday for some 22 time. She was plinking clays off the berm at 25 yards with my scoped 10/22. Then had her using open sights on her Chipmunk 22 at 10 and 15 yards hitting a spinner.

Think I have a squirrel hunting buddy soon...

ddg.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Took my 8 year old daughter out Thursday for some 22 time. She was plinking clays off the berm at 25 yards with my scoped 10/22. Then had her using open sights on her Chipmunk 22 at 10 and 15 yards hitting a spinner.

View attachment 19855

Thats great. I'll be taking my 13 & 29 year old Daughters, and 9 year old Granddaughter to the lease, this Friday. Besides .22lr, I'm taking some .32auto & .380 for them to shoot.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

View attachment 19855

Looks good. Now I know who to call if I get overrun by squirrels, or more likely skunks, but they're bigger and easier to hit.

Thats great. I'll be taking my 13 & 29 year old Daughters, and 9 year old Granddaughter to the lease, this Friday. Besides .22lr, I'm taking some .32auto & .380 for them to shoot.

Wow. You waited a bit for the young one. I'm much happier playing with the granddaughter and not having to worry about a teenager at the same time.
    happy-020.gif

It's a fun age.

20120630092952.jpg

Yes it is, but they grow up so fast. Don't forget to take the time to enjoy the fun age with them.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    So, so true ... enjoy this time while you can.

My little girl lives in Seattle and visits when she can.
    The last time she was here, we went to the range and had the best time I can remember in a long time.

Here's my little girl ...

http://www.pfmrollerderby.org/jackie-ables/

I'm so proud that all that tuition is finally paying off ...

LOL

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    So, so true ... enjoy this time while you can.

My little girl lives in Seattle and visits when she can.
    The last time she was here, we went to the range and had the best time I can remember in a long time.

Here's my little girl ...

Jackie Ables » PFM Roller Derby Practice Squad

I'm so proud that all that tuition is finally paying off ...

LOL

LOL!
    My oldest went through the derby phase in Denver.
    It is a bittersweet feeling. I'm glad it's over honestly. : )

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by dbgun

Wow. You waited a bit for the young one. I'm much happier playing with the granddaughter and not having to worry about a teenager at the same time.
    happy-020.gif

I started taking the 13 year old Daughter out when she was 7-8 years old. The 29 year old Daughter was the one that never wanted to go out shooting, when I was taking my son out (her younger brother). Now that she's a grown married woman, and see's her younger sister having fun with the old man, she want's in on the fun as well. This will be her first trip with us. She told me yesterday, She was going to check one more time, to see if her 8 year old daughter wanted to come with us, BUT she was definitely coming with us. I'm starting to wonder if I have enough ammo.

Last edited:

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I won't get into why I didn't take her sooner (she's a bit older than ya'lls) but I took her a couple of months ago. She really liked the Buckmark, and didn't do half bad.

Hailey22_zps01b901c3.jpg

Top Bottom