• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    No kidding. How many years have you been doing it that way?

;-)

Sent from the Engineering Room...

Haha, been doin' it that way for 40 years so no, I am not switching hands. :-)

I am not suggesting that we go into any establishment open carry but they should at least be gun friendly. Do we have any TGT business cards? I was drumming up some potential enthusiests at Rudy's Friday night and I did not have anything to hand out. I thout it might be nice to have some information for those interested in our group.
    Capitol Armory ad

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    We'd probably be a able to bring rifles open carry and munch with them on our backs. I'd check it out for that if we want to get serious about it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I have been thinking of starting a thread similar to this. We need to make arrangements for an OC meet not sure how feasiable is that but people need to start getting used to OC again and not freak out "OMG they there's a group of people with evil black guns" gimme some ideas guys.

Find a place to meet eat and greet OC
    inform local PD is thats something that needs to be done so a SWAT team does not show up with us and the establishment is in a lockdown. LOL just trying to imagine how it would be.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I have been thinking of starting a thread similar to this. We need to make arrangements for an OC meet not sure how feasiable is that but people need to start getting used to OC again and not freak out "OMG they there's a group of people with evil black guns" gimme some ideas guys.

Find a place to meet eat and greet OC
    inform local PD is thats something that needs to be done so a SWAT team does not show up with us and the establishment is in a lockdown. LOL just trying to imagine how it would be.

Agreed. I'm not talking about a rally or anything, just casual. Hell, I'll even talk to him and pass word to the regular officers who eat there that we'll buy them dinner if they want to chaperone. I not this time around, but sometime in the future.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Some photos of our Friday evening get together:

TGT-Allen-020813-1.jpg TGT-Allen-020813-2.jpg TGT-Allen-020813-3.jpg TGT-Allen-020813-4.jpg TGT-Allen-020813-5.jpg

Should have been more but I got busy talking and didn't start taking pics until it was winding down and people were starting to leave. I'll let everyone tag themselves.

I of course am not in any of the shots because my camera, as bad ass as it is, has no 180 function. I'm going to have to contact Canon about that.

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    Well suffice it to say, we now need to add and post a monthly lunch.

Since DFW is pretty big the lunch dates should float around to make it easier for all.

I will get something posted later tonight.

Sent from the Engineering Room...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    We could likely do a Dallas area, Ft Worth area, South Dallas / Ft Worth area lunches. Lots of folks up here.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    BTW, I just signed up for the AR-15 level 1 course at Shoot Smart in Ft Worth. Anybody want to join me? It's a 3-hour class on April 11th at 6:30p and only costs $59.99. You just need to bring your AR, 3 mags, and 100 rds of lead-core, un-painted-tip ammo. And it goes without saying not to bring tracers.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    BTW, I just signed up for the AR-15 level 1 course at Shoot Smart in Ft Worth. Anybody want to join me? It's a 3-hour class on April 11th at 6:30p and only costs $59.99. You just need to bring your AR, 3 mags, and 100 rds of lead-core, un-painted-tip ammo. And it goes without saying not to bring tracers.

I've been thinking about taking that class as well.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Dooo eeeet. I'm already going to feel embarrassed as it is by my not having a stock on mine. Because ATF.

Top Bottom