• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    i didn't mean it to be interpreted as that, but that works also. ;)

i meant to imply that whatever term you use, there will still be someone who gets offended. :rolleyes:

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    InBeforeTheLock.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    When the GT500 first got re-released (06 I think?) my buddy went to test drive one at the local dealer. I was waiting on the feeder road in my Vette, and we lined 'em up at the traffic light, and did a few pulls on the highway.

Why YOU SOB. Shame, shame, shame. What the hell were you thinking. Geeze. Some poor old lady bought that car. She was only gonna drive it to church on sunday. People like you is whats wrong with this world.

You sir, are disgusting.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Why YOU SOB. Shame, shame, shame. What the hell were you thinking. Geeze. Some poor old lady bought that car. She was only gonna drive it to church on sunday. People like you is whats wrong with this world.

You sir, are disgusting.

When I buy new vehicles, I make sure they are BRAND NEW with zero test drives under them. I know how I treat test drives, loaners and rentals, so I make sure to stay away from them. I'd venture to say that EVERY person that gave you shit for hot rodding a customer's vehicle is guilty of abusing (not just using!) a rental or loaner car. And by abuse, I mean anything that they would not do in their own vehicle. Some people are just too quick to jump on the hatewagon.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    lock lock what?

Hahaha, before the thread gets locked. I tend to get called a white boy but I'm mixed, primarily Puerto Rican, but have Apache, Black, Italian, Irish, Portuguese, German, French, shit soooo much crap in my blood its no wonder my kids are gorgeous. BTW I am directly related to the Studabakers on my mom's side and Closely related to Christopher Columbus on my dad's. SO IM NOT RACIST!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    When I buy new vehicles, I make sure they are BRAND NEW with zero test drives under them. I know how I treat test drives, loaners and rentals, so I make sure to stay away from them. I'd venture to say that EVERY person that gave you shit for hot rodding a customer's vehicle is guilty of abusing (not just using!) a rental or loaner car. And by abuse, I mean anything that they would not do in their own vehicle. Some people are just too quick to jump on the hatewagon.

OMG, I tear the shit out of rental cars. Holy crap on a stick. Iam one of the reasons why they trade them off at 20k miles.

Top Bottom