• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I wouldn't break out the doom and gloom just yet. Hillary in 2016 hasn't even equalled Hillary in 2008 so far, Democrat voter turnout has been non-exisistant. Trump on the other hand has been breaking Republican turnout records. You don't have to like Trump to vote for him.

This could quite possibly be a blowout along the lines of Reagan.

Why is that a good thing? He's a buffoon and a banana republic dictator wannabee.
    Clinton is corrupt, but with Trump the military may have to stage a coup to protect the Republic. They've already had to push back about his bullshit about torturing people and killing families.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    At least Trump was not a politician. We see how well we have done with those for the last 30 years.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He's a politician, he's just been working the other side of the coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I heard similar things about McCain and Romney.

With changes in the electoral college, Hillary only needs to win the states Democrats have won in every election since 1992, plus Florida. But seriously, conservative are not going to vote for someone to the left of Hillary on many issues.

My prediction, Hillary gets 341 electoral votes. NV, NM, CO, FL, NC, and VA also. The GOP needs to allow Trump to self fund, and concentrate on keeping the senate.

As often as I disagree with bdee, he got it right here.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I'll repeat here what I've said elsewhere. If Trump wins, things could turn out well. He's such a dunderhead, he could break so much of government that many agencies might have to be rebuilt from the ground up. And his successors could simply neglect to do the rebuilding.

Americans have a long history of picking completely unsuitable persons for president. We've done it plenty of times before. No matter who wins this go-round, we'll have done it again.

Trump has been a liberal all his life. Why would he change now? He would sacrifice anything (think 2nd Amendment) to get what he wanted on another issue at the moment.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What will Trump's reward from the Clinton's be for giving the election to Hillary?

Cash under the table?

An appointment?

Deals getting the required government approval?

All the above?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    America will never have a decent president again ever
    Too many people voting is the problem
    Go back to the original rules on voting then things would change
    Too many people who don't work just vote for more free shit

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    This is the way I view the election, the Democrat party has moved so far left I can never Vote for them we will never see a Jack Kennedy again. On the GOP side which I’ve voted over past 20 years they have basically ignored their base thus they built Trump. I have 3 issues that are most important to me, controlled borders, fair trade which isn’t fair, we are bleeding jobs like crazy in time it will affect everyone no matter how educated or where you work you can be replaced. Last, we must lower the debt or in time the country will collapse.I voted for McCain, Romney held my nose as I did so both were/are country club Republicans look down on working conservatives they simply support Chamber of Commerce not working America, so I will give Trump a vote we will see if he can make some deals, I certainly will never vote for Hillary and if I do not vote I’m voting for her.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I'll repeat here what I've said elsewhere. If Trump wins, things could turn out well. He's such a dunderhead, he could break so much of government that many agencies might have to be rebuilt from the ground up. And his successors could simply neglect to do the rebuilding.

Americans have a long history of picking completely unsuitable persons for president. We've done it plenty of times before. No matter who wins this go-round, we'll have done it again.

It's the beuracratic version of "burn this mother down!"

It's also the most likely way the state's will get some power back -- due to a vacuum of power at the Federal level.

It's not pretty but it may have a good eventual result.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    I read a while back that Texas' GOP depends on 40-45% of the Hispanic vote to maintain its dominance of statewide elections. I can't think the Donald will get anywhere close to that. Does this mean Texas is in play for Hillary. It is already estimated that Arizona and Georgia are on the DNC's list as possible pickups, but it seems to me, Texas is right there too.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My expectations for elected officials are so minimal that I'm seldom disappointed.

I want Cruz in the SCOTUS and most folks would rejoice over getting him out of the Senate. His battle with Feinstein when he first took office made my heart sing! I still support him because of his ideas and his opposition to Congressional old guard members. When he lied about being a political outsider, I turned my back on him and my support for his Presidential run stopped right there.

I support Trump for several reasons:
    He's wasting his own money on the campaign.
    Because he doesn't have his hand out for donations, he owes nothing to anyone.
    He trashes the trade treaties that have screwed our people to death.
    He opposes the Globalists and refuses to be controlled by them. They are in panic mode.
    His detractors have used every dirty trick possible to trash him. If they hate him, Trump MUST be a good guy!
    He hates the same people that I despise.

Flash

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    My expectations for elected officials are so minimal that I'm seldom disappointed.

I want Cruz in the SCOTUS and most folks would rejoice over getting him out of the Senate. His battle with Feinstein when he first took office made my heart sing! I still support him because of his ideas and his opposition to Congressional old guard members. When he lied about being a political outsider, I turned my back on him and my support for his Presidential run stopped right there.

I support Trump for several reasons:
    He's wasting his own money on the campaign.
    Because he doesn't have his hand out for donations, he owes nothing to anyone.
    He trashes the trade treaties that have screwed our people to death.
    He opposes the Globalists and refuses to be controlled by them. They are in panic mode.
    His detractors have used every dirty trick possible to trash him. If they hate him, Trump MUST be a good guy!
    He hates the same people that I despise.

Flash

Haven't really thought of it that way, but I cannot disagree with your reasons for voting for Trump. And besides, we have little choice. ABH

Top Bottom