• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So let me get this straight. They were counting influenza as COVID-19, and now they are claiming a coronavirus regularly considered as the "common cold", a delta variant. Lock down the world or we might get the sniffles!
    ARJ Defense ad

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I hope our members who've relentlessly campaigned for everyone to 'get the jab - get the jab' take the time to watch and listen to Dr. Peter McCullough and Stew Peters video.

If that 'poison' doesn't kill you it sure can injure you - For fk's sake DON'T get 'the jab'.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I hope our members who've relentlessly campaigned for everyone to 'get the jab - get the jab' take the time to watch and listen to Dr. Peter McCullough and Stew Peters video.

If that 'poison' doesn't kill you and it sure can injure you - For fk's sake DON'T get 'the jab'.
    If you look at what's going on in the rest of the world, you can see what's coming here. I'm just wondering how soon. You can certainly see that our government is pushing towards it, and republicans aren't really putting up much of a fight. Massive demonstrations in many countries, but the media has ignored it. The only thing I heard, and I believe it was the New York Times, saying that protests are spreading the variants. Yet during the height of the so called pandemic no one was criticizing BLM and Antifa protests.

We have surpassed herd immunity, so now they have to invent "variants" to maintain fear. When they have shown data on COVID deaths, of course they show it overall, not what it is today. COVID is now become less deadly than many other sicknesses, and why don't they show that? Because we have lived with those our whole lives. It's getting to the point where 'normal' is a term found in history.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sigh. Science as a philosophy is dying due to science as an institution.
    No kidding. I was researching the protests over the weekend. The only real conversation over it was coming from what the left likes to call right wing extremists. It's depressing to think that the only news allowed has to follow a narrative.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Sigh. Science as a philosophy is dying due to science as an institution.
    Showdown time!

It's Science vs. Science, and winner take all!

In the Right Corner, weighing in with the entirety of modern Human development & Advance, taking us from the Stone age to 'Smartphones' and Quantum Mechanics (so far...) by increasing knowldege of the physical universe through exploration, discovery, and the application of Scientific Method...Let's hear it for.....SCIENCE!
    [applause....]

And in the Left Corner, a newcomer on the scene, but tracing it's lineage back even further, back into the depths of humanity's earliest, darkest, and most primitive drives - heir to the mantle of undisputed heavyweight contender in the quest for ultimate domination and subjugation of the weak (e.g. Weaponized Religion)...We bring you, and ask that you respectfully and humbly bow down in homage before....SCIENCE!
    [boo...hiss....]

Welcome to the fight of the Age! It's sure to he a good one, with lots of surprises and excitement in store! Stay with us! And now a word from our sponsors...

Last edited:

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Those that have been paying attention know that Science (and especially research at the University level) has been corrupted for awhile now. "Want your funding to continue....come to this conclusion." Another facet of everyone coming to the same conclusion is based off of using the same shitty models.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Very informative video by Dr. Michael Yeadon. It is a bit long (nearly an hour), but then again, what amount of time could be worth your life? He talks about the vaccines, vaccine passports, variants, vaccine boosters (he calls them top off vaccines), and what he believes all of this is leading to.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    First Federal Agency to mandate the jab:

For some reason it wouldn't load.

Anyway, I believe that's just the start. I'm uncertain if my job will last. Fortunately, my job is in the public sect, and if Texas keeps up it's resistance it may be ok, but then I also wonder about the pressure to get the jab. I already know what I'll do if, but still hoping it doesn't come to that.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I clicked on it and it went straight to it. And I agree that it's just beginning, although a couple of hospitals have already started doing it in the Houston area. I'm wondering how long it will take the VA to require the jab before we'll be allowed into the clinics and hospitals. Honestly I don't expect it will be much longer than right after the midterm elections.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I clicked on it and it went straight to it. And I agree that it's just beginning, although a couple of hospitals have already started doing it in the Houston area. I'm wondering how long it will take the VA to require the jab before we'll be allowed into the clinics and hospitals. Honestly I don't expect it will be much longer than right after the midterm elections.
    Hospitals for the most part are private sector, they can make up their own rules. Certainly their are some state governments mandating, but now it's federal. The U.S. government is the biggest employer in America, once it begins there, it won't be long before it's everywhere.

• Sad

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    So let me get this straight. They were counting influenza as COVID-19, and now they are claiming a coronavirus regularly considered as the "common cold", a delta variant. Lock down the world or we might get the sniffles!
    They have been counting pneumonia, influenza and covid as the same for at least 8 months.
    It went from covid dashboard to a PIC dashboard. That is what PIC stands for. All 3.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    05fba48110dd7951f7ba6aae31a4acf8.jpg

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    CDC flip flops again. They don't want this to end.

• Sad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Where did I hear something like this before? Oh yes, Nazi Germany. Didn't they tell the jews and dissidents that they were just being relocated? Of course that would also make it easier to single out unvaccinated.

Top Bottom