• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ULEWZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2023
    Georgetown TX
    It does not appear that Maglula currently sells products on Amazon, so anything there now is likely a fake.

The quickest way to get delisted from Amazon is to have a counterfeit item report tossed at you. I believe they delist you and make you prove that you should be reinstated.

Ebay is slower and actually looks into the case, but they are morons, and delisting only occurs if the vendor plays a hand in it. For example, I saw a counterfeit class ring, with a not even close class crest on it. Ebay did not take it down. I also reported an item that the vendor said he "created in his garage" yet it had a trademarked brand name on it. That went down in 3 days.
    Thanks, that is useful information. I trust nothing from ebay, but had high hopes for Amazon. Off to Academy I go.
    Hurley's Gold

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I always look for Maglula Uplulas sold used at gun shows. Since they are so rugged, they have lots of life left and you don't have to pay $30 plus for them new.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Thanks, that is useful information. I trust nothing from ebay, but had high hopes for Amazon. Off to Academy I go.
    Never really was around for Academy's heydays, but from my experience with them they are mostly a pimp for Chicom junk. Out here in the sticks nearest one must be an hour away from me.

ULEWZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2023
    Georgetown TX
    Just heard back from Uplula, mine is counterfeit. I sent them pictures and this is the tell tale sign:
    The ribbing extends all the way up. Glad mine is counterfeit, as the metal bending was a concern, but no more if I get a genuine one which I will.

ribs.png

Top Bottom