Please reply by conversation.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I've only ever been to the sharp shooter. I plan on joining one of the ranges but just have had a bunch of other stuff going on. Starry would be cool. The whole pay per gun kinda turns me off but I can just bring only a couple guns.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Guys,

I've just finished this pistol and it's reliable and accurate as is.
    80rds total fired to make sure it's sighted in and reliable. I found out AR pistols are not for me.

The parts list is long but here is some of it-
    Spikes Calico Jack (Pirate) lower with color fill done by me
    Runner Runner LPK
    Anderson Machine Stainless Steel Trigger and Bobbed Hammer
    BravoTac 5lb trigger springs kit and enhanced disconnector
    1" extended pistol buffer tube
    Extra power polished buffer spring
    H2 buffer
    PSA melonite 11.5" upper
    BCM extractor upgrade
    extended charging latch
    Sig X-brace SBX (new style)
    ambi- sling plate
    1 point tan sling
    magpul sl fde carbine length handguard
    Daniel Defense rear sight
    A2 front sight
    MOE+ FDE pistol grip
    3 FDE GEN 2 PMags and 40rds of ammo
    slim line flash can

Here is the build thread- http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/rifles/66076-ar-pistol-build-w-sig-brace.html

View attachment 34785

$800 or trade for AK74 with 3+mags and extras, or Saiga 5.45x39 with extras. WILL CONSIDER OTHER TRADES + Cash.

Other trades include- Ruger American in .17hmr with ammo, scope and cash, .308 bolt gun with threaded barrel, Mac Book Pro with Microsoft Office, volquartzen or paclite uppers/guns, steel targets or other long guns in 5.45x39 or 5.45x39 ammo.

Included is pistol, mags, sling, 100rds AE223 brass cased ammo and 100rds PMC Bronze brass cased ammo. It will come in a foam lined box.
    Bump. It's still available.

99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    Man I have been watching this thing for the last week or so. I am on the fence because of a few things.

1. I don't really dig the pirate lower. It's a bit of a novelty for me that I don't see me owning.

2. I don't like the fixed front sight post covered by the handguards. I'd rather a flip up and guards that don't try to hide it.

Don't let what I'm saying sound like I don't like it, but that is what is keeping me from wanting to pull the trigger as I think I can build exactly what I want for about that price.

Hope it sells soon so I can quit debating with myself this purchase.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Man I have been watching this thing for the last week or so. I am on the fence because of a few things.

1. I don't really dig the pirate lower. It's a bit of a novelty for me that I don't see me owning.

2. I don't like the fixed front sight post covered by the handguards. I'd rather a flip up and guards that don't try to hide it.

Don't let what I'm saying sound like I don't like it, but that is what is keeping me from wanting to pull the trigger as I think I can build exactly what I want for about that price.

Hope it sells soon so I can quit debating with myself this purchase.
    I get it buddy. It's a very different build.

I built it this way for me. I really like the way everything works.

If anyone is close enough to me I can show it to you and we can shoot it. It's fun, it looks unique, it works, and it makes sense.

99taws6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2015
    I wasn't putting it down at all. I hope it didn't come across as such. I just can't convince myself to pay for what I would change.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I wasn't putting it down at all. I hope it didn't come across as such. I just can't convince myself to pay for what I would change.
    That's fine brother. It's a different and yes very different AR pistol build. I have different taste than many people and I wanted to build a pistol that looked like it belonged on a scifi/future movie.

Its not for everyone but it won't be mistaken for another friends ar. No one will ever say, "I saw one like that at the gun store". It's weird, but it works. It's unique.

Are you in Corpus Christi?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom