Not open for further replies.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    OK.

I'm rather intimately involved with the COVID response in our local healthcare facilities.

But thank you for your impassioned response.

I wonder if you would call me a "phucking troll" were you to meet me whilst you or a love one were on a gurney in my emergency room?

The insulting nature of posters, fostered by internet anonymity, has no limits.
    Medical error kills between 250,000 and 440,000 every year in United States. I would take my chances with C19 before taking my chances with any doctor, let alone a communist MD.
    You actively and proudly voted for most of the people here to be box carred ( last 3 elections) and you wonder why you get static here? Please just log out and never log back in.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    1588270655_fu416gourk.jpg

Attachments

• 1588270655_fu416gourk.jpg
      1588270655_fu416gourk.jpg
      51.4 KB · Views: 508

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Shame if he is marginalized by science deniers.
    "Science deniers". The left is fond of their own marginalization, coming up with "flat earthers", "anti vaxxers", on and on.
    Where, in anything I or anyone posted, did you get that? Have you ever heard the phrase "Doctor, heal thyself"?

Fauci, in a 2017 interview, said that the next president would face a pandemic. How would he know that? Was he working on making it happen?
    The "voice of truth" as you call him said as late as March this year that this would be "no worse than the seasonal flu". Hmmm. Guess the visionary has changed his tune?
    Some hero.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/whi...om-speaking-house-panel-on-coronavirus-2020-5

You guys pivoted from my original point.

Fauci is a national treasure and is brilliant.

Trump is invoking the "Science Denial" mantra.

Fauci should be allowed to speak to congress. It would hurt Trump, such that invaluable information is being suppressed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-new...cial-fauci-testimony-to-congress-blocked-aide

Shameful.

Nothing but another dog and pony show from the Dems who were actively encouraging people to congregate and calling Trump xenophobic for implementing travel restrictions as they were still attempting to impeach him and Trump was activating the Covid task force.

**** off with your agenda. You are attempting to frame Fauci speaking to congress as being somehow relevant to any current Covid response which it is not.

This has nothing to do with science. It’s nothing more than the Dems attempting to frame the fact that Covid exists as “Trumps fault”.

Your comments are so outlandish that you are falling dangerously close to the category of “troll”, which I will remind you is a violation of forum rules.

Add to that the fact that you have often told members that you think conversations would be better in person but I personally know one member who has never been combative towards you and has extended multiple invitations to shoot with you and you have never responded.

And lastly, you regularly post statements easily proven false and when cornered you simply disappear for a week and come back with something else once the topic has moved on. Almost as if you have no interest in what is true, only in getting people riled up and bowing out.

Yes, I’m posting this as a warning and so that my case is laid out on record should you choose to ignore the warning and need to be banned for violations of the forum rule against trolling.

Have a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Points of Fact.
    1 The house won't even come back to Washington. They are too scared.

2 The Senate is back this week and the good Dr is testifying there this week.

3 The house is still conducting impeachment inquiries, they just said so. WTF? They can pound sand.

4 Both the senate and house have bunkers. Their staff should have been sent home and they isolated for 14 days in the hotel suites they call offices. Those testing negative should have been immediately moved to their bunkers for the duration so they could do their fraking jobs. I wonder if their tunes would have changed.

5 The people aren't stupid. They know parameters change as information is acquired. All those in charge or looked to for advice have to say is as more info comes in our assessments and actions will change accordingly. People would accept that as that's the way they live their lives and there wouldn't be this animosity and distrust. The only person I personally have heard say this is Dr Birx. She did so to shut down the stupid models people were still pushing even as they were obviously wrong.

In many states the government has become flexible as assessments have changed. Some not so much and that's the problem. Some Governors have become down right petulant children extending lockdowns and fiats simply because some dare to push back. They need to remember they govern at the pleasure and consent of the people.

Last edited:

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    ...is being held hostage by Nancy Pelosi. This is no different a tactic than the Killer D’s running off to Ardmore. It’s a political tantrum.
    As is the continued impeachment inquiries and select committee on covid 19. It's like they said "What is the stupidest and least effective thing we can do to Donald Trump?" Oh more impeachment bullshit! Then nadler and Schiff fight over each other to make the announcement. Fraking mind boggling.

I still wanna play poker with these phucks.

Who will stake me?

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    As is the continued impeachment inquiries and select committee on covid 19. It's like they said "What is the stupidest and least effective thing we can do to Donald Trump?" Oh more impeachment bullshit! Then nadler and Schiff fight over each other to make the announcement. Fraking mind boggling.

I still wanna play poker with these phucks.

Who will stake me?
    I got $10

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    An inconvenient truth is that if we really, really fast-track a COVID vaccination it will be 4 to 8 years before it is available to most Americans.
    Yes, that is an optimistic SWAG.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-blocks-fauci-from-testifying-before-congress

Trump has blocked Fauci from speaking to our Congressional leaders about the basic scientific facts of our national predicament, not the least of which is the remoteness of a viable viral vaccine.

Fauci is a national hero. Mr. Trump, let him speak even if you find his words contrary yo your political aspirations, please.

The suppression of Anthony Fauci should be profoundly bothersome to the free thinkers amongst us who are troubled by science deniers.

If any of you want to observe that we are about to be directed by "Godwin's Law" I'll not object.
    Vaccine may be never, if we want to start speculating. That is why the liberal approach of social distancing, stay at home, etc. is SO STUPID and counterproductive. We need to reach herd immunity ASAP. That is the ONLY way to stop the virus.

Trump doesn't want to have Fauci's time wasted with Dems trying to start another witch hunt. That would not help anyone.

The science deniers I see are the liberals and alarmists like you.

Points for consistency even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Typical liberal.

Last edited:

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    This HK guy does nothing but stir the pot and then disappear, over and over again stinking up the joint. In the long run all he ends up doing is polluting the forum. I wouldn't miss out on any sleep if he got throat punched with the ban hammer.

And I've never said that about anybody. Never even thought that. The guy has issues.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This HK guy does nothing but stir the pot and then disappear, over and over again stinking up the joint. In the long run all he ends up doing is polluting the forum. I wouldn't miss out on any sleep if he got throat punched with the ban hammer.

And I've never said that about anybody. Never even thought that. The guy has issues.

Hmmm...last night on another thread, he felt like I was the problem and that I really should look for another forum to instigate trouble since he felt I added nothing of note to the discussion of firearms!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Nothing but another dog and pony show from the Dems who were actively encouraging people to congregate and calling Trump xenophobic for implementing travel restrictions as they were still attempting to impeach him and Trump was activating the Covid task force.

**** off with your agenda. You are attempting to frame Fauci speaking to congress as being somehow relevant to any current Covid response which it is not.

This has nothing to do with science. It’s nothing more than the Dems attempting to frame the fact that Covid exists as “Trumps fault”.

Your comments are so outlandish that you are falling dangerously close to the category of “troll”, which I will remind you is a violation of forum rules.

Add to that the fact that you have often told members that you think conversations would be better in person but I personally know one member who has never been combative towards you and has extended multiple invitations to shoot with you and you have never responded.

And lastly, you regularly post statements easily proven false and when cornered you simply disappear for a week and come back with something else once the topic has moved on. Almost as if you have no interest in what is true, only in getting people riled up and bowing out.

Yes, I’m posting this as a warning and so that my case is laid out on record should you choose to ignore the warning and need to be banned for violations of the forum rule against trolling.

Have a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is a communist( admitted) this is how they operate and how he has always operated.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    He is a communist( admitted) this is how they operate and how he has always operated.
    Ahhhhhh another useful idiot. Well we can take comfort in the fact that if his utopia is ever realized then he will meet the end of all useful idiots in their realized utopias. Can't have actual thinking people around when mindless thugs are all that's needed to keep...CONTROL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom