• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Had a GI bleed the Friday before Memorial Day, went to ER 3am, doctors ran tests figured I had a/ ulcer, told me they would do a procedure with a camera to verify, they did. Prior to doing so I was given. A COVID test, came back negative. Went home on Memorial day. Only places I went for the next 2 weeks was doctors offices, wore a mask as required at all times. Thought I was getting a sinus infection the Monday before Fathers Day. Took Tylenol Sinus and got some relief. Went to my mom and dad's on Fathers Day. Made a doctor's appointment that night, could not get in until Wednesday, doctor gave me a COVID test, came back positive. Ended up giving it to my wife and parents. Wife and I recovered at home and are pretty much back to a normal, but it was rough. My mom and dad both ended d up in the hospital. My mom had COPD and ended up on a ventilator, she passed away on the 15. My dad was on 100% oxygen, and close to being put on a ventilator. We moved him to a Rehab hospital in Luling on the 21st. He is slowly improving. They have been able to wean him down to 5 liters of oxygen. If you think you might have it, get treatment. You can get tested at CVS and get treatment through America's Front Line Doctors for $90, they will call in a prescription to your pharmacy, or send the meds to you depending on your needs.
    Sorry about your mother, but I'm glad you went that route. Hope you and your dad get better soon!
    Guns International

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Had a GI bleed the Friday before Memorial Day, went to ER 3am, doctors ran tests figured I had a/ ulcer, told me they would do a procedure with a camera to verify, they did. Prior to doing so I was given. A COVID test, came back negative. Went home on Memorial day. Only places I went for the next 2 weeks was doctors offices, wore a mask as required at all times. Thought I was getting a sinus infection the Monday before Fathers Day. Took Tylenol Sinus and got some relief. Went to my mom and dad's on Fathers Day. Made a doctor's appointment that night, could not get in until Wednesday, doctor gave me a COVID test, came back positive. Ended up giving it to my wife and parents. Wife and I recovered at home and are pretty much back to a normal, but it was rough. My mom and dad both ended d up in the hospital. My mom had COPD and ended up on a ventilator, she passed away on the 15. My dad was on 100% oxygen, and close to being put on a ventilator. We moved him to a Rehab hospital in Luling on the 21st. He is slowly improving. They have been able to wean him down to 5 liters of oxygen. If you think you might have it, get treatment. You can get tested at CVS and get treatment through America's Front Line Doctors for $90, they will call in a prescription to your pharmacy, or send the meds to you depending on your needs.
    Prayers for you and your family

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    one of the other foremen at the shop who was fully vaccinated just let us know he tested positive

Now I get to worry if I will get it and how many of the 25 others in the shop will get it

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Sorry that I couldn't link just the video, but it's worth a look at it on this page. This is the talk we should give to each and every school board in the country, unless they are a rare one that is not buying the hype.

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    1629117177307.png

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0