• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Under what law or code are they allowed to come and do this? Illegal Search and Seizure!!! This is a fucking outrage.

What can we do to keep this from happening again? People who don't agree with Const Carry need to pull their heads out of their asses and stop pissing away their rights.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Under what law or code are they allowed to come and do this? Illegal Search and Seizure!!! This is a fucking outrage.

What can we do to keep this from happening again? People who don't agree with Const Carry need to pull their heads out of their asses and stop pissing away their rights.

Yea buddy!!
    Thats some serious BS. What pisses me off the most is them POS cops punkin out on that old woman like that!! What kinda of Punkass POS feels like he need to slam a old woman to the ground. I've been to New Orleans more time than I want to admit, I never felt like the little old ladies had anything that scared me. This kinda shit is exactly why I hate LE.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Fuckjobs on a powertrip. Id like to think most cops would not agree to collect guns. I played golf with a dude on the HPD SWAT team and he was cool as shit. We talked guns and 2a the whole time.

How would constitutional carry change anything? This is what registration leads to.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Fuckjobs on a powertrip. Id like to think most cops would not agree to collect guns. I played golf with a dude on the HPD SWAT team and he was cool as shit. We talked guns and 2a the whole time.

How would constitutional carry change anything? This is what registration leads to.

I got a few good buddies that are cops. They are pretty good guys and im glad to know them. I would never worry about one of them punkin out on a old lady either.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Overall the LE should never been given the go ahead to take up guns. Do you know who or what authorized them to do this?

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Were people able to file suit? The fourth and second amendment were clearly violated. These people should have got their guns back and the mayor and police chief should have been removed from their positions immediately for their unconstitutional tirades.

If suits were filed, did they get anywhere?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010