• ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Truth about Guns blog;

A common barrier to concealed carry, particularly for many women, is a distaste for belts. And it’s no surprise when we’ve become accustomed to the style options of comfortable stretch pants and leggings. Thankfully, many beltless concealment options are available, but the classic Kydex holster secured to a belt is arguably the fastest method for drawing your firearm and one of the best and most comfortable ways to carry.

I’ve had a love/hate relationship with belts throughout my concealed carry journey. After struggling for years with regular women’s fashion belts, I finally concluded that a belt specifically designed for concealed carry is the only type worth using. It not only supports the weight of the gun without sagging but also doesn’t allow it to flop away from your body.
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• Concealed-Carry-Belt-Review-Groove-Belt_0073.jpg
      Concealed-Carry-Belt-Review-Groove-Belt_0073.jpg
      64.7 KB · Views: 21

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Seasoned citizens do have different wardrobe needs and preferences to be an armed citizen. Maybe this post on the forum can be of some assistance to resolve those issue. :welcome: Thanks for comment. Most of what I see/read on gun forums/blogs caters to those of certain size and gender.

Top Bottom