• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This could not happen. It is a fake story. The law in the UK is very clear, so this did not happen.

Here right from gov.uk https://www.gov.uk/find-out-if-i-can-buy-or-carry-a-knife

But in truth, what a horrid and sad story, so many witnesses and no one did a thing to stop the attack. I guess its just a cultural difference.

Your last paragraph is scary because that cultural difference is quickly fading away. Kids in school are not taught to step in when they see something that is wrong, they are told they should go find a teacher. This follows them in to adulthood where they see a woman being attacked and instead of stepping in to stop it they call for help and stand by until the police finally arrive.

It kills me to know what is happening to the minds of the children in this country.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    How diffrent is this from the incident in china where an 8 year old was run over by a van and the driver just made sure she was dead and not seriously injured by running over that child again. And almost for 2 hours on a busy street that kid was just waiting for death to arrive.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Your last paragraph is scary because that cultural difference is quickly fading away. Kids in school are not taught to step in when they see something that is wrong, they are told they should go find a teacher. This follows them in to adulthood where they see a woman being attacked and instead of stepping in to stop it they call for help and stand by until the police finally arrive.

It kills me to know what is happening to the minds of the children in this country.

Yep! I am constantly nagging at my daughter's teachers, telling them to stop imposing their liberal beliefs on my child. Daughter came home one day telling me how the kids in class were being taught that Obambrah was GREAT. Had to take a trip back to the school to let em know they won't be imposing that Nazi crap on my kid again. My daughter knows better, so she's constantly asking why everyone likes Obambrah when he does what he does. "All my friends like Obama, they can't think for themselves". Another thing that pissed me off was all of the sudden the new principal wants the kids to wear belts. I went up their to inquire why it was mandatory and who imposed it. They replied that the new principal did. I, of coarse, replied that my daughter will not be abiding by this unreasonable rule because her pants fit well and she is uncomfortable with a belt, and asked why she is suddenly required to wear one. The response was, "because she said they have to". WHYYYYY. Because she wants them to start wearing belts. Long story short, my daughter doesn't wear one and they aren't gonna do a damn thing about it. Next, some little undisciplined shit called my daughter and her friend a lesbian and when he was told on, got called a bitch. NINE YEAR OLD BOY! All the teacher did was write him a note home. Had to go up there and raise hell again. I've got story after story about how this school system is more like ghetto day care these days. Making the kids hail Obambrah and such.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sounds like you daughter has a good head on her shoulders.

I will be paying to send my daughter to school in another district when she starts next year so I can avoid most of those types of problems.

Top Bottom