• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Runner Runner, it looks like you're sold out. Two questions: are you planning another run and when I went to order mine last night (I work nights) it looked like there was no option to not pay shipping. I waited until today to call you to see about pick-up again at your place in McKinney and when I logged onto your site the lower is no longer available. I prefer picking up myself since it saves shipping and FFL fees. If there is a second run of Gonzalez lowers and I have to prepay shipping can I get a refund when I pick up at your place?

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Runner Runner, it looks like you're sold out. Two questions: are you planning another run and when I went to order mine last night (I work nights) it looked like there was no option to not pay shipping. I waited until today to call you to see about pick-up again at your place in McKinney and when I logged onto your site the lower is no longer available. I prefer picking up myself since it saves shipping and FFL fees. If there is a second run of Gonzalez lowers and I have to prepay shipping can I get a refund when I pick up at your place?

Not sold out, just an error in the link. Here's a working link:

https://www.runnerrunnerguns.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RRG-BILLET-GONZALEs

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Please ignore this post, Lowers ordered.

Top Bottom