• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Listening to CNN's coverage of the Boston bombing suspects and related. They pretty much have pronounced them guilty. They omitted "allegedly" quite a few times in the last 15 minutes.

What happened to due process? Innocent until proven guilty?

I'm for hanging these guys from the rafters of Fenway if they are guilty. But I think it's a little premature at this point.

It would not be the first time they got the wrong guy.
    DK Firearms

inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    CNN and MSNBC had the country convinced this was the Tea Party and nearly had them convicted. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't link these guys to the Tea Party. Besides, it goes against what they believe to admit the guys were Muslims. Islam IS the religion of peace after all.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    as much as I despise these terrorists (yes that what they are) and their despicable dead, the consideration of being a US citizen gauntness some judicial protection. The current administration is too quick to stomp on the constitution. It is a very slippery slope.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Listening to CNN's coverage of the Boston bombing suspects and related. They pretty much have pronounced them guilty. They omitted "allegedly" quite a few times in the last 15 minutes.

What happened to due process? Innocent until proven guilty?

I'm for hanging these guys from the rafters of Fenway if they are guilty. But I think it's a little premature at this point.

It would not be the first time they got the wrong guy.

Since CNN is not the government they can pronounce the dude guilty all they want. There is no violation of presumption of innocence. Just like if I call the guy a murderer.

I dislike CNN, by the way.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    CNN and MSNBC had the country convinced this was the Tea Party and nearly had them convicted. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't link these guys to the Tea Party. Besides, it goes against what they believe to admit the guys were Muslims. Islam IS the religion of peace after all.

422142_603016066392501_1617679583_n.jpg

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Since CNN is not the government they can pronounce the dude guilty all they want. There is no violation of presumption of innocence. Just like if I call the guy a murderer.

I dislike CNN, by the way.

Of course speech is protected; however, news outlets are particularly susceptible to libel and slander allegations. Also, legal issues aside, you have to question the integrity and ethics of an organization that doesn't respect due process.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    CNN will pre-judge them the same way they condemn us. To those folks, we are all government hating baby killers. They DO perceive the thumbs down on our government correctly.....snicker.

Let's not forget that Zimmerman is still legally innocent but the media has it fixed it so he can't appear in public without being murdered. That's WAY out of line!

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom