ARJ Defense ad

Cheap Ammo in El Paso

TXSig

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where does everyone go for cheap ammo around El Paso? I can get some good ammo at Walmart and Big Five on occasion. With the Drug Wars over the border its hard to find good stuff. I try and pick up a couple a boxes every couple of weeks when I can find it.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where does everyone go for cheap ammo around El Paso? I can get some good ammo at Walmart and Big Five on occasion. With the Drug Wars over the border its hard to find good stuff. I try and pick up a couple a boxes every couple of weeks when I can find it.

RELOAD ! It don't cost too much to start and VERY SOON you will shoot ALOT more, for the SAME price !

The_Vigilante

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You haven't mentioned what type of ammo you're looking for. Pistol? Rifle? What caliber? Anyway if Walmart is out of ammo Academy is the next cheapest place I have found. If anyone on this list who lives in El Paso knows of places cheaper than Walmart or Academy feel free to speak up. The gun shops aren't so cheap. Good Luck!!

cazador1022

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah,what cal? Some of us might be able to arrange for some horse trading. I've got plenty of .40 and .223 for the right trade. I could sell it but prefer trade.

torker

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that your best bet would be to roll your own. It's not that expensive to start, and the unit would pay for it self in no time at all. If you shoot more than say- 13 boxes of ammo @ $23 a box. There's your initial equipment investment back. (obviously your starter kit)Powder, brass, boolits, primers, etc. would be at your cost. Re-loading has many benifits. (Cheap Ammo) as per your posting. You mentioned a couple of boxs every couple weeks. There ya go....Lot's of help here in the re-loading process.

swoope18

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in reloading, just have to get the facts straight in my head. Work usually gets in the way of it.