• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    S&B is pretty decent ammo and that's a good price. S&B does seem to have hard primers, and is the only brand that has ever given me issues with ignition in a couple of my range-only guns that have reduced power main springs.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Thanks picked some up. not sure why I was charged sales tax though. I guess they have a store in Texas somewhere.

brocknchrist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    south texas
    When i was there the ohther day it was that price for only 800 rounds in the store... But it was in a plastic ammo can kind of thing...

I love it when a plan comes together...

brocknchrist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2011
    south texas
    Free shipping deal expired this morning at 1201 am... Bummer but still 22 cents a round out the door ain't too bad for what should be quality stuff...

Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn't work, Load, Aim and Fire. (repeat as necessary)

indpendnt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    DFW
    Before I order, I'm curious to why they're on the list? I respect the list... I have one too.

Lack of product knowledge - poor customer service - and worse response resolution...
    I know allot of people on this forum shop there and I may go for an ammo deal (when I'm in the market, finances allow, and the planets align with the stars)
    But for the most part I'm just done with them - won't be going back anytime for the foreseeable future. And usually I can wait out a better ammo deal than what Cabela's can offer, so it would have to be a really stunning deal. (This one is pretty close but I'm light on funds right now, so I'll wait out another deal probably somewhere else...)
    IF (it's a big IF and nobody that knows me is seriously wondering when that IF might take place...) I were to walk back into a Cabela's store - I'll pick-up what I need, pay for it, and walk out giving all associates I may meet the same interaction I've grown accustom to receiving in their establishment...
    A grunt, blank stare, and a shrug... and possibly another grunt if I'm in a really good mood...

Top Bottom