• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I dated a lady named Kathy in Tulsa for about 3 years. She was a strongly anti gun Liberal type until one night............

She was in the shower when some knot head began to bash down her front door. She ran out of the bathroom naked, began screaming as this guy kept trying to break the door. It was a very old house and the door was solid oak so he failed in his attempt. Then he tried breaking windows to gain entry. Kathy kept screaming.

She asked me to teach her how to shoot, got a S&W M65 .357 magnum, got really good with it so she traded it in on a S&W M19 in .357 with adjustable sights. Then, I taught her how to reload ammo and she'd come over to my place to reload her magnum rounds.

It's amazing how being defenseless then getting scared shxt less by a criminal will motivate a Liberal to see the truth!

Flash

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm still working on trying to get my girlfriend to shoot. She doesn't hate guns, but I can tell she's reluctant to like them. I've tried teaching her, and she's a pretty good shot. However, she feels like I'm "criticizing" her in her own words - typical woman stuff. I'm hoping by moving to a more populated area, she'll be able to find some women-friendly courses to introduce her into shooting. She wants a Glock 19 and Ruger LCP for whatever that's worth.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Don't teach her....go with another couple, or find someone else to teach. A lot of folks run into th same thing. Many have gotten around I lik I did with my wife. We went to the range, after being together 7 years. It started that sh only wanted to watch me shoot my AR15's and other pistols. Then I casually asked if she wanted to. I only stressed the trigger discipline/awareness. Right off the bat she was hitting paper at 7 yards in a moderate group. Then she herself made a comment on wishing she could do better. That allowed me the opportunity to give tips/technique. The same has worked for many of my friends. But again, if she still feels you're being pushy, see if she'll attend a class instead or allow another party to instruct.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I discussed this with her some to see what the problem is, and she just basically told me she'd rather be in a class. So that she wouldn't feel like the only newbie.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    ..........and she just basically told me she'd rather be in a class. So that she wouldn't feel like the only newbie.

Translating from Female "non speak" to plain English, she doesn't want you to be telling her what to do. Trust me, I have gray hair and know these things.

Flash

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom