• Status
    Not open for further replies.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Well. I didn't lie to anybody regarding my opinion. I just stood by it longer than some here liked. If that makes me a troll... so be it! I'll gladly be called whatever you guys like if I get to stand by what I believe.
    Why am I doing this..

Ok, I didn't care what side of the issue you were on. Honestly I was enjoying the debate. That was until this comment

"You boys don't think I MIGHT be taking a little harder line that I really believe in to work you up eh?"

It's that action that I call trolling.
    Lynx Defense

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    NO.

What I will do is offer a gentleman's handshake and an agreement to disagree. I believe a troll is simply somebody who jumps in with a dissenting opinion (that probably isn't even his) and tries to rile up the troops. All I wanted was to see you guys speak up with your opinions and your reasons for them. We might not agree here but we are all on the same side.

Fair enough?
    Whats wrong with being a troll? I've been banned off every gunsite known except this one an semiautorifles.com!! Been called a Troll buy the national gun forum libtard because I didnt agree with CHL requirments. The last site I got banned off of called me a racist because I said " Black Guy's" ! So now im a Racist Troll!! HAHa!!
    I have realized that everytime I get banned, its because of Elitist ideas.
    In conclusion, I strongly support people Constitutional Right and those rights give each of us choices. To keep those rights, opinions have to be seperated or we will not have a choice.
    Opinions are simply methods we use to determine what choice is better for us as an individual.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Why am I doing this..

Ok, I didn't care what side of the issue you were on. Honestly I was enjoying the debate. That was until this comment

"You boys don't think I MIGHT be taking a little harder line that I really believe in to work you up eh?"

It's that action that I call trolling.

By harder line, I meant standing by my side of the argument a little longer than I might normally. I don't see how that is so hard to figure out. I'm done discussing it. Call it trolling. Hell call it whatever you want to call it. It's of little concern to me at this point.

Is this where we go get that picture of the dead horse?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom