• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I'll.be there at about 1. Our 1pm basketball game ( by our, I mean my son's) got moved to 11.
    I'll be able to hang til about 4 or so.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    We didn't go, had a bad week, am still suffering from the bug I picked up while in El Salvador, and to top things off, had a small fender-bender in the Jeep yesterday on my way home from work. I was simply too tired this morning to get out of bed at 6:30 to make the drive up!

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Gougers are still in full force, at least on the 22. Saw some cci stingers 40 for 100, I think that was the worst I saw. Didn't really look at anything else in terms of ammo.

Did pick up a SAR B6P for 300. Not a bad deal, bout 30 cheaper than anything online.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I got in around 11. No line and I was happy to see gun prices are back down. Some ammo sellers were being ridiculous, bury i saw one or two tables with only a 5%-10% mark up. I bought a couple boxes of green tip 5.56, a spring loaded flip mount, some beef jerky, some honey pecans, a Texas law shield membership, and a saweeet tgt t-shirt. Good day at the gun show. I was very impressed with it overall.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    How many tables were there? We went to the first Premier show in Austin, it was pretty good but had to only be about 300 tables at the most...

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I don't know table count, but the entire main floor was full as well as they were cramming tables in the front entrance area where the concession stands are.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I just ran by nocked and loaded in lampasas. Their green tip was 2 bucks per box more than what I paid at the gun show. So it looks like I managed to stumble on a good deal

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I noticed a lot of them were taping single boxes together to make a bulk pack. But when they're charging $40 for 100 pk of 22, or $50 for a 50 rd box of 45...i ain't interested in their bulk packs.

Top Bottom