Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    So, if someone in the US violates the Online Harms Act, will they try to arrest us?
    Will Pedo in chief deport us to canada?
    Is their money to be made by posting 'hate liberals speech' from the US for canadians?

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    So if you don't care what is going on in Canada, don't even read the thread.

Your misguided and misinformed insults are what makes you look foolish. Sad.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.
    Can't take what exactly? You've got it backwards, per usual.

Read my fucking posts instead of just being pissed that I called W what he is, a globalist. Never said I don't care what's going on in Canada, just pointed out that that or worse is and has been going on here at home. Do you dispute that? If so, state your fucking case, counselor.

Who was the first to whine like a bitch on this thread? Hint: Wasn't me, whiner.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Just now 1984? As totalitarian and penal as this bullshit is, were you asleep during the whole fraud covid and fraud J6 fiascos in our own country that either imprisoned people or left them devoid of their living?

And let’s not forget that the Trudeau framed the Trucker Convoy as “racist” which was utter bullshit…but would bring the full weight of this law onto them

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    And let’s not forget that the Trudeau framed the Trucker Convoy as “racist” which was utter bullshit…but would bring the full weight of this law onto them

Well of course he would. This law isn't about "protecting" anyone, it's a tool to punish political opponents. If the dems get control of the House, Senate and White House, a law like this will be pushed through in DC.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Can't take what exactly? You've got it backwards, per usual.

Read my fucking posts instead of just being pissed that I called W what he is, a globalist. Never said I don't care what's going on in Canada, just pointed out that that or worse is and has been going on here at home. Do you dispute that? If so, state your fucking case, counselor.

Who was the first to whine like a bitch on this thread? Hint: Wasn't me, whiner.
    Not worth the electrons.

Have a great day.

Top Bottom