• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    If you have a million rounds of ammo...aint nobody gonna help you move.

Cache .png

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    When I got to the part about "suspected grenades", I was really wondering what that was. Later on it explains that the "grenades" were determined to be inert. They probably looked at the big hole in the bottom.

Interesting that the guy's name and occupation were withheld. That means he was a "protected class" person. No use in promoting any stereotypes about terrorists or drug gangs.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    When I got to the part about "suspected grenades", I was really wondering what that was. Later on it explains that the "grenades" were determined to be inert. They probably looked at the big hole in the bottom.

Interesting that the guy's name and occupation were withheld. That means he was a "protected class" person. No use in promoting any stereotypes about terrorists or drug gangs.

Hmmmm................

Alleged prohibited person........

Way, way more to this story............

The lack of info on the subject and the inability to find any other articles that aren't anything but a version of this "news" seems to me that this is more of a state sponsored propaganda piece for the "Armed and Prohibited Persons System"...

“This arrest demonstrates exactly why the Armed and Prohibited Persons System is vital for the safety of our communities,” said Bonta. The Armed and Prohibited Persons System identifies individuals who had lawfully procured firearms and then later became prohibited from owning or possessing them.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. If it did, I wouldn't be surprised if most of those guns were non-firing replicas and all they got him on was a few pistols or rifles.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    Just a collector not bothering anyone.
    A million rounds, just the bullet of 40 gr 22LR would weigh 5700 pounds. Not counting the brass.

Top Bottom