• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Local stores failed me (well, CTD didnt b/c I didnt go there), but as usual Amazon delivers.

Ordered a sling and front sling swivle, a front sight adjustment tool and a cleaning kit for my range bag.

Trying to hold off on buying a red dot sight.

Had I realized how much money I'd spend getting in to this stuff.....i still would have. Nevermind.

What else does a well turned out mall ninja need? I suppose an M203 gernade launch is out of the question.
    Military Camp

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    +1 on the PA red dot scope. The M4 was recommended and I haven't been disappointed. Plus, they're in Pearland so you'll be supporting a Texas business.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    love the gaff on the title. Should have been 'Farkles' not 'Farles' oh well.

A red dot is probably the next attachment I'll be adding. Not sure when, shooting iron sights is too much fun right now.

Next thing I'm probably going to buy is reloading gear. I'm saving my brass from the range and given the rate I can go through it now I'll have to buy more Monday. Yesterday evening I went to the range and squeezed off 140 rounds in about an hour. Thats shooting 3 - 5 shots, check where I'm hitting and repeat. Not fast. Later this morning I'm going out again and taking 200 rounds this time. Feel like the dude in Jaws: "We're going to need a bigger box of ammo".

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    You don't need a M203. Just get one of these and slap it on your AR-15 or whatever has a rail.
    37mm : Spikes Tactical

We'll be putting jake down in the 'bad influence' list. ;)

The next purchase is going to be a set of Troy sights.
    But the flare launcher definately has potential. A motivated hacker could 'improve' a flare to serve a different function. But I for one would never ever do such a thing.

Top Bottom