• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Recently picked up a Browning Buck Mark from another board member. He gave me a pretty good deal on it as it was having some feeding issues. I cleaned it up and took a look at it, one thing I found were the 2 screws that hold in the sight base were swapped. The one at the rear of the gun is about 1/2" while the one on top of the barrel is about 3/8". Somebody had swapped them so the front one would not tighten down completely. I swapped those and that was all I could find so far. Got it out to the range this morning and ran several different types of ammo through it:

50 rds Federal Lightning 40 gr solid no issues
    50 rds Federal 36 gr Copper plated hollow point no issues
    75 rds Federal Auto Match 50 gr solid no issues
    50 rds Winchester 36 gr Copper plated hollow point...had 4 failure to pick up the next round, empty case ejected fine, just missed the next round in the magazine. Maybe the slide did not get back far enough. Magazine looks to be in excellent shape, I have a second mag ordered so I will see if that makes a difference. All in all very happy with the pistol. Target at 10 yds.

SU1BRzAwMDkuanBn.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

kris lee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Northeast Texas
    I use to have one back in the 90's...great pistol...I shouldn't have sold it! Mine only had a feeding issue with Remington hollow points every once in a while.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Fun pistols. Once you get used to it, you'll start shooting at bugs that land on your targets at 10 yards... and even hit them from time to time.

Top Bottom