• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I am in the 23rd Congressional District and Rep. Gonzales is a RINO among RINOs. I have met him and thought he would be a good person to represent us in Congress as he is ex-military (Navy) and married with a great family. His problem is, he panders to the left when the left cries about gun control and other leftist priorities. After the Uvalde school shooting, he was red flagging with the best of the left. He has done a decent job on border issues and vet issues but has otherwise been a disappointment. The AK guy sounds like an upgrade but more needs to be known. I think Gonzales will have other challengers in the primary. Hope someone pops out of the woodwork to oppose our senator who needs to be retired.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I watched most of BH videos. Seems like a good guy. He's the only one of the BRCC crew I can tolerate. I would vote for him over Tony Gonzalez but I think his youtube channel can come back to haunt him. He's a silly guy. Lots of sexual inuendos and other immature stuff. I'm not knocking him for this, I get a kick out of it. I just think it could turn off a lot of people. I wish him luck

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I watched most of BH videos. Seems like a good guy. He's the only one of the BRCC crew I can tolerate. I would vote for him over Tony Gonzalez but I think his youtube channel can come back to haunt him. He's a silly guy. Lots of sexual inuendos and other immature stuff. I'm not knocking him for this, I get a kick out of it. I just think it could turn off a lot of people. I wish him luck

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If he’s BRCC can he truly be trusted? Those guys say one pro-gun thing and then give money to democraps.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Well, this aught to be interesting. Brandon Herrera is running for Congress for Texas's 23rd Congressional District against the RINO (Gonzales) that's in office there now. We need more hardline Constitutionalists in Congress, so I hope he wins.

<>

Unfamiliar with him, but he sounds wonderful !

<>

Top Bottom