• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I've never been impressed with any of his youtube stuff I've seen. He kind of reminds me of that dumbass Demolition Ranch guy.
    To each their own but you have to admit they bring pro-2A messages to millions of subscribers on a weekly basis. To stay on Youtube they have to thread the needle. I'll also go out on a limb and assume (with the utmost respect) you're old and not the target demographic.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I've never been impressed with any of his youtube stuff I've seen. He kind of reminds me of that dumbass Demolition Ranch guy.
    There's a wide gap between the two. BH has used his platform to push Constitutional views. DR, he is kinda known for not ever making a stink against the Feds.

BH stuck his neck out against the ATF...

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Texas 23d District is kinda big. Texas's 23rd congressional district stretches across the southwestern portion of Texas. It is a majority Hispanic district and has been represented by Republican Tony Gonzales since 2021. The 23rd district runs along the majority of Texas' border with Mexico, north of the Rio Grande.

Texas-s-23rd-Congressional-District-Google-Maps.jpg

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    As a denizen of the 23rd, I know Tony G. better than most. The GOP of Medina County had him in for a greet and meet and he had a chance to speak to the group as did the guy he ran against. He sounded like a conservative, wore boots and didn't have on a tie. I was fooled and voted for Tony G. MISTAKE.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    He has an 07/02 license and is well acquainted with dealing with the BATFE with his affinity for machine guns...........and I bet they run a microscope up his ass every inspection.....

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    As a denizen of the 23rd, I know Tony G. better than most. The GOP of Medina County had him in for a greet and meet and he had a chance to speak to the group as did the guy he ran against. He sounded like a conservative, wore boots and didn't have on a tie. I was fooled and voted for Tony G. MISTAKE.

<>

George,

All of us over 30 have been “fooled” by politicians.

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I've followed him on YouTube for a long time. My opinion is that he is legit. He's given speeches to Young Americans for Liberty - if you doubt his 2A stance, you should watch those. He is in the no-compromise camp regarding the 2A.
    <>

I’d bet that almost all of us here, and the majority of Americans, are in the camp of:

“It MEANS exactly what it SAYS!”

When it comes to the U S Constitution.

’Interpreting” by judges & justices shoule be limited to fitting the facts & laws of a particular “case” to the wording; not any license to arbitrarily CHANGE the clear meaning of the original wording.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom