you know what they say...
    1710282935979.png

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    You mean the ones that voted Gonzales in? This is what tf is wrong with ya'll. Get out of your boomer comfort bubble and support a real conservative. Clutching your pearls and wagging your finger will do nothing but ensure victory for the other side.
    Sir, I went to the Medina County GOP function where Gonzales and Reyes were introduced and had a chance to speak. Reyes was a retired AF doc and was wearing a suit and spoke first, He laid the bad mouth on Gonzales complaining he was a puppet of some left wing orgs. Gonzales spoke and mentioned he was a father of two with one on the way and a Navy Master Chief who had done two tours in combat zones. He plainly stated he was PRO LIFE, PRO 2A and this was before the Uvalde shooting and the open borders. He didn't once say a negative about Reyes and was wearing pressed jeans, and cowboy boots. I WAS FOOLED. I voted for Gonzales and encouraged others to do the same and now regret it.

I served my country for 27 years, was a volunteer fireman in my local VFD and have represented my county as a GOP rep. DO NOT tell me about being a conservative as you sound like a dimwit with your boomer comments? I suggest I am a patriot and very conservative and don't need a person like you to talk to me about clutching my pearls and finger wagging.

Before making Herrera a saint, please be aware that he has only voted once in Texas and that is at this last primary. I am not confident of such a person but well aware of what Gonzales is.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sir, I went to the Medina County GOP function where Gonzales and Reyes were introduced and had a chance to speak. Reyes was a retired AF doc and was wearing a suit and spoke first, He laid the bad mouth on Gonzales complaining he was a puppet of some left wing orgs. Gonzales spoke and mentioned he was a father of two with one on the way and a Navy Master Chief who had done two tours in combat zones. He plainly stated he was PRO LIFE, PRO 2A and this was before the Uvalde shooting and the open borders. He didn't once say a negative about Reyes and was wearing pressed jeans, and cowboy boots. I WAS FOOLED. I voted for Gonzales and encouraged others to do the same and now regret it.

I served my country for 27 years, was a volunteer fireman in my local VFD and have represented my county as a GOP rep. DO NOT tell me about being a conservative as you sound like a dimwit with your boomer comments? I suggest I am a patriot and very conservative and don't need a person like you to talk to me about clutching my pearls and finger wagging.

Before making Herrera a saint, please be aware that he has only voted once in Texas and that is at this last primary. I am not confident of such a person but well aware of what Gonzales is.
    Because of this post I’m going to clarify:

My previous comments were just to **** with people. Herrera may not have voted in Texas before, but he has a LARGE volume of content prior to any political ambitions which make his opinions very clear.

So despite him having commie ass AKs, girl hair, and drinking White Claws I sent him money.

Not because I heard him speak for 5 minutes about how he has kids and supports the 2A. But because he has a very long history of trashing the ATF, FBI, Biden, etc, has actually gone to gun buy backs and stood on the side of the road saving firearms, works with other pro gun organizations.

If you want to find out more just search his name on YouTube.

Top Bottom