• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I am selling the twins with an amp that matches them perfectly!... I love these subs but I don't have room for them anymore. These absolutely JAM... I promise your ears will cry, I only used them to add body to the music so they were never abused. They do not make these anymore so I would like to see them go to a good home. these are extremely high quality, what you would expect from boston. each speaker weighs around 35 LBS. I have 2 of them in my home theatre and I couldn't be happier. The amp is originaly PPI that means it is made in America. It is a 400 watt 2 channel amp, pushes the subs perfectly.. . Asking $500 for the subs with the amp (originally I paid $500 per sub and I paid $600 for the amp... you do the math on what you are getting) they will be hooked up so you can hear them.

I will also work trades; Looking for a shotgun, or rifle, most any hunting equipment/home defense. AR-15, sks, ak-47, saiga, savage, remington, howa...ETC... I am Not interetested in more speaker equipment.
    Kyle (830-285-4625)

102_2398.gif

102_2453.gif
    Guns International

Top Bottom