• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gatopardo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2010
    Oklahoma city
    Nov_22bracelet_2011.png

Just visit this thread and read how to win, please tell a friend.

This real cool bracelet is not sold anywhere else, it makes a great gift for father, brother, son, friend, husband, etc
    Venture Surplus ad

ranchhand

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    kyle, tx
    I don't know how well everyone else's thanksgiving went compared to mine, but it started off with my mom leaving the turkey out too long to defrost and it spoiled, so I was elected to salvage the meal by making a safood cheesecake that turned out pretty good. Then went to walmart to people watch for the midnight sale (very entertaining), then went next door to wait all night at Cabela's to pick up a few things for their black friday sale.

On a side note, this will be better gift than the $5 gift card I got at Cabela's, (if I get it) and didn't even have to stay up all night. I appriciate the generosity to those who are involved in setting this up.

atomicpunk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    None ya
    I cooked my first thanksgiving dinner. Turkey was great. Dressing, not so much. I'll feed it to the deer. Took a nap, took my Harley out for a ride to escape the family. All in all it was a good day.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Well my Thanksgiving was great again this year , had 10 for dinner .
    We had Turkey , stuffing , mashed potatoes, Sweet potatoes, a spicy creamed corn dish my one daughter makes , cranberries and rolls.
    I give Thanks that at my age that I can still git up every day and watch how fantastic my grand daughters are growing and turning out
    to be some very smart young ladies. God bless family and friends.

big_bad_kitty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Denton, TX
    Fantastic day! 22 for early dinner and four generations of our family together! Pretty special stuff. Oldest is 94 and youngest is 5 and just started Kindergarten this year. Great sponsors on the site and love the glow paint and dots! They are awesome!

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    First Thanksgiving with my girlfriend's family, and it was great! Tons of great food and got to look at some of her uncle's suppressors, rifles, and pistols!

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Dang! I wrote an estimated 700 word essay about thanksgiving in the post box, and then google chrome failed me and It deleted everything! :banghead:

Anyways, thanksgiving was great!
    I had planned to stay up all night on the 23rd so I could go to an all night party after thanksgiving, but I fell asleep way earlier than I had planned and woke up at 12 PM thanksgiving. I had a lot of food, couldn't stay awake much longer than I planned to, and fell asleep. Woke up today and ate leftovers, it was incredible!

hangtree

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    South Texas
    Had my son and daughter back this year. Turkey and all the fixins were perfect. I love the late evening cold turkey sandwich and pecan pie.

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    Turkey day was good, Went a little crazy with the deep frier

Onions, oreos, manilla waffers, and mulano (sp) cookies

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Two turkeys, one smoked, one traditional. 29 family members and friends. Home made biscuits, sweet stuffing, traditional stuffing, greenbean casserole, yams, cranberry, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and a home made caramel apple pie. After a great meal with all the fixings, a half-hour nap on a hammock. Had'nt done that in at least 15 years. Weather was perfect. 79 degrees. I can't wait for Christmas dinner.

Top Bottom