• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    They gonna refund the tax stamps too? What about those who had to buy threaded barrels? Those aren’t free. …And the time value of money? At ~$700 -$900 per including the stamp, I would have more than that in my pocket after a few years than just the initial cash outlay. Making silencer owners whole again is much more than just reimbursing the purchase price. With Biden bucks, better plan on adding a 30% adder for inflation as well.

Question: are there really so many crimes involving legal, registered cans that it is a problem? I’ve heard of exactly zero. This makes as much sense as mandating all ICE vehicles run open headers in the interest of pedestrian safety

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    They gonna refund the tax stamps too? What about those who had to buy threaded barrels? Those aren’t free. …And the time value of money? At ~$700 -$900 per including the stamp, I would have more than that in my pocket after a few years than just the initial cash outlay. Making silencer owners whole again is much more than just reimbursing the purchase price. With Biden bucks, better plan on adding a 30% adder for inflation as well.

Question: are there really so many crimes involving legal, registered cans that it is a problem? I’ve heard of exactly zero. This makes as much sense as mandating all ICE vehicles run open headers in the interest of pedestrian safety

The only crimes committed involving legal, registered cans are when they've been stolen.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Any chance of this gaining any steam?
    I don't know of any bored fat ugly fatties who cry that we need to ban suppressors. These Uggo Moms Not Getting Any Action only cry for banning of firearms.
    Any other retarded groups of mentally ill who might want to get behind this bill and blackmail some politicians into signing it again?
    Do we have anything to worry about?

Top Bottom