• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    What research or facts did Gibson use to come up with this bill? I'm guessing none, but once again this will make her and her libtard followers feel better while doing nothing to stop violence.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “It’s about getting people to think, really, about how much ammunition they need,” Gibson said. “It’s a step, I think, in a safer direction. It’s about getting people to think before they buy.”

I think about it all the time. I need more ammo for my Springfield Loaded 1911-A1. I need more ammo for my AR-15. I need more ammo for my AK-47.

Yeah, you stupid ****, I DO think about how much ammunition I need. I DO think before I buy. Stupidity like this only proves that this country is circling the rim of the toilet before going completely down. I won't be writing or emailing this stupid **** because I'd be accused of threatening a sitting legislator....even though that legislator is a stupid piece of shit that shouldn't open its mouth.....EVER.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Whenever I buy ammo, my first thoughts (in order) are "is this a good price?" and "do I need to buy another can to store this?"

Lately, the answers to both have been a great big no. Stockpile is dangerously low on certain calibers, and I get a bit irritated every time I don't see what we need on the shelves.

bushd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Richardson
    This type of legislation is aimed at three categories:

(1) Placing a payment too high for people to purchase smaller amounts of ammunition,
    (2) Trying to one-up other proposals, and or
    (3) seriously restrict sales of ammunition by having people declared angry (lol) because they told their anger management they hate how their kid disobeys them or how traffic is bad every day.

I used to not care about politics and now I'm kind of wishing I still didn't. People are idiots.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This type of legislation is aimed at three categories:

(1) Placing a payment too high for people to purchase smaller amounts of ammunition,
    (2) Trying to one-up other proposals, and or
    (3) seriously restrict sales of ammunition by having people declared angry (lol) because they told their anger management they hate how their kid disobeys them or how traffic is bad every day.

I used to not care about politics and now I'm kind of wishing I still didn't. People are idiots.

The third reason pretty much would describe any gun owner who reads her stupid piece-of-shit legislation...i.e. angry. :p

Top Bottom