• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    For a guy who claims to be in charge and whose followers insist he's doing a great job, the guy doesn't seem to know jack shit about what his branch of the government (which is is supposedly in charge of) is doing. IRS scandal? He had no idea. Fast and Furious? He didn't know about it. NSA spying? He learned it from the papers.

So we can draw one of three conclusions:

1) Bastard's lying through his teeth.
    2) He's an incompetent moron.
    3) He's someone's puppet.

OK, I kind of lean toward the first two rather strongly. Maybe it can be more than one answer.

Consider also that, had a Republican President pled ignorance on scandal after scandal, he'd have been impeached long ago. Not Obama - we're racists for even entertaining the thought.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    My baby didn know nuffin.

Except when he parachuted into Pockistan and strangled osama bin ladin to death with his own intestines, he knew about that.

Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS, NSA wuts dat?

bptactical

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    CO
    Bullshit.
    Ignorance is no defense.
    He is the head of the Executive Branch. He has culpability for any action of any person under the auspices of said Executive Branch.
    The ignorance defense didn't work for Nixon.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Was really hard but I made it through his entire speech today. What a bunch of feel good dribble. No real substance to his speech, just more I've got my guys on it (guys that constantly purger themselves like Holder). Good to see everyone in the comments section rip into him calling him a big fat liar. Still can't believe he compared the NSA to Paul Revere though, that made me shudder a bit.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    With all the thing she claims not to know of he is essentially admitting to being the most ignorant President in the history of the World.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    With all the thing she claims not to know of he is essentially admitting to being the most ignorant President in the history of the World.

Well, the lying sack HAS won two "awards" that fit him:

Lie (Liar) of the Year
    Worst President in U.S. History

His response to all this shit? Either "I didn't know" or he issues a decree .. er .. Executive Order stopping or interfering with the investigation, like the lying sack did with the Fast & Furious scandal. He had to protect his "boy," AssHolder from any more investigation and possible criminal charges.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The more scandals/**** ups he's involved in, the better for us this November.

Except the press is working overtime to insulate him from any and all scandals. Ask someone who (like half of the public) doesn't pay close attention to politics. They'll tell you Benghazi is blown out of proportion, the IRS scandal was a Republican frame-up, and the NSA spying stops terrorists - because that's what the press us telling them.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Except the press is working overtime to insulate him from any and all scandals. Ask someone who (like half of the public) doesn't pay close attention to politics. They'll tell you Benghazi is blown out of proportion, the IRS scandal was a Republican frame-up, and the NSA spying stops terrorists - because that's what the press us telling them.

There's the "nail on the head" moment. The low information voters (read kool aid swilling, brain-dead libiturd dipshits) believe everything the MSM spews, not realizing THAT the MSM is firmly in the pocket of the current administration (read kissing Obuttfuck's ass).

It WILL be up to those of us who actually pay attention to the REAL world, not the fantasy world the libiturds are living in, to get the word out to as many "fence sitters" as we can. The fence sitters are the ones who, often times, answer political questions with "undecided." Undecided meaning that they might be suffering from cranial rectumitis and don't pay attention to the news nor do they look into the facts of a story. To quote an old TV series, "The truth is out there" and it's up to US to see that that truth is made known. Continuously! Every effin' day!!

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    An American Ambassador was killed, and his body drug through the streets. And nothing was done. Not a consular aide, but the actual full bore Ambassador!

The Marines have gone in for much, much less in the past (and they even wrote a song about it).

Who in the world would be afraid to kill our Ambassadors now?

Sent from magic cutting board

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Edward Snowden = Paul Revere

I think his actions would better fit the actions of those preceding Paul Revere and his midnight ride.

Still, it will be a sight to see when someone comes tapping on doors at night......."the blue helmets are coming..."

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Obama claiming to be ignorant is, in my view, the only time he has been truthful since becoming President!

Flash

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Obama claiming to be ignorant is, in my view, the only time he has been truthful since becoming President!

Flash

wbiw.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom