• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Wow. It’s taken folks this long to figure that out?

I'm the badguy because I didnt vote for hotwheels or Dan Patrick, btw Lt Gov in Texas is WAY more powerful than the governor, but we won't get into that.

It's a legislature driven republic just how the FEDs are SUPPOSED to be ;-)

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I like in person voting, but having it only on one day makes it difficult for a lot of people to vote. I don’t know when the last time I voted on Election Day was.
    I like to vote early to avoid long lines on election voting. In person voting should be required except for those required to be away from their voting location by military service or employment.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …the only reason he still gets funding from the bottomless coffers of leftist donors is because he came close to beating Cruz...

Sigh. It wasn’t close. Beato barely had less 48% of the vote and was 200K or 5% of votes short of crossing the line. Even if he got all the 3P candidates votes, it still would not have been close. For that race to be close, beato needed to be in recount territory.

Instead, he blew $70+M and left $10M in the bank against Cruz who didn’t even raise half that much and only spent about 1/3d as much. Cruz’s only real effort in the race was the debate.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Hell, we have the technology - since an ID is (and should be) required, there's no real reason any polling place can't accept ballots for any precinct. Things would be a lot more convenient if I could vote in the county my office is in rather than the county I live in. I've missed voting a couple of times in the past because of that - I've got a long commute. Luckily now I can work from home a lot of the time.
    In Fort Bend County this is what happens . you can Vote anywhere either early or on election Day. I would not want to get rid of early voting. It is the same process as voting on election day. I do not like mail in voting too much room for Fraud there. If you are handicapped or unable to make it into the building. They have parking spots outside, you call a number and they come out you can vote from your car.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Sigh. It wasn’t close. Beato barely had less 48% of the vote and was 200K or 5% of votes short of crossing the line. Even if he got all the 3P candidates votes, it still would not have been close. For that race to be close, beato needed to be in recount territory.

Instead, he blew $70+M and left $10M in the bank against Cruz who didn’t even raise half that much and only spent about 1/3d as much. Cruz’s only real effort in the race was the debate.
    48.3% to 50.9% is close.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Compared to recent history, it was close.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Doing the math, it was a close race and shows that texas isn’t nearly as red as many would like to believe it is.
    I've been saying for years that Texas is becoming a swing state. The locust and cockroaches are spreading east from the infested left coast and turning a lot of states to shit. Look at AZ. And now look at TX. If we lose locally, we will lose the whole country, forever.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Too many 3rd party voters. Then when shit hits the fan they ask why or blame others.

WE know why. Because you idiots keep voting for RINOs that say they are for small government and austerity and then increase the scope and power of government, centralize it, and spend like drunken sailors. I stopped voting for it. the path to hell is the same just slower with the Rs.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    WE know why. Because you idiots keep voting for RINOs that say they are for small government and austerity and then increase the scope and power of government, centralize it, and spend like drunken sailors. I stopped voting for it. the path to hell is the same just slower with the Rs.
    Still voting for Perot?

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Learn the name calling in school did ya? What a joke
    Oh and welcome to Ignored becuase you're not worth the time to converse with.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    What is the track record of the great third party candidate that you voted for?

Top Bottom