ARJ Defense ad

Ben Shapiro is a Rapper? (I knew 2024 would be wild, but I didn't see this coming)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have never been a rap fan, in fact I've always considered it was missing a C, but dammit, this got me listening, at least to this song. Now I have heard of Tom MacDonald and how he is an independent rapper that doesn't want anything to do with the music industry, doesn't want to be controlled, so good on him, but I've never listened to his music, until now.

On Tuesday, I believe it was, I was hearing a buzz on the internet about a song that's gone viral. When I heard that it featured Ben Shapiro and it was rap, I said "HUH?!?", and had to check this out.

Dammit Ben! Dammit Tom! Not only did they get me liking a rap song, I love it! This video has surely exploded some leftist's heads:

(P.S. If this topic has been raised, I'm sorry, I did search)
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

madwildcat

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Frisco, TX
    Youtube at one point was intentionally not letting it hit #1 on their charts, and it was so easy to see them doing it as the view counter was right next to all the music videos, showing it was well above the others.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Youtube at one point was intentionally not letting it hit #1 on their charts, and it was so easy to see them doing it as the view counter was right next to all the music videos, showing it was well above the others.
    Google being Google.
    They are SO OVER that "Don't Be Evil" thing.

• Sad
    Reactions: Eli

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Food for thought. Jordan Peterson put this out earlier today. WARNING: it is quite long, and given in a psychologist's point of view.

I didn't quite agree with his analysis of the term "Gender" since for centuries it was a term to differentiate male and female, and was twisted in the ideological feminism of, I believe, the 1970's. When I was growing up I would probably laugh a bit when someone would use the term "Sex" as differentiating between boy and girl, thinking of sex in the verbal sense rather than the noun. But "Gender" didn't arouse that proclivity, and I knew what one was talking about.

Anyway, I found this very insightful:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Wife and I saw it on a conservative news channel a couple of days ago, but did not see that Ben Shapiro was in it.
    We really liked the line about "if you want my pronouns I am the man who don't respect you". Epic!
    Chris Webby has a better pronoun line in the song “Theme Song”.

Let ‘em know my gender by shoving my balls in they mouth”

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I approve of the message but watching Ben Shapiro "rap"...

1707017050718.png

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Want to see Google's bias in action?

Go to google images and search for "white loving married couple" the do "black loving married couple" and compare the results.

jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    I loathe rap and all things hip hop. I just don't like the "music", but I dropped $1.29 or whatever it was on iTunes to help the song get to #1. A buck is a pretty low bar for a lark.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom