• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So they didn't actually find any illegal guns and found a notebook with drawings.

I don't see any crime. The son is posting in the comments claiming the father is a rapist but that makes me question why he didn't turn the father in for it.

Also, 100 ends in 5 seconds is a pretty damned high rate of fire, I'm leaning towards not believing the son.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I wish I could comment on that site.

Here is the next swatting, call the cops on someone you don't like, make up a bunch of stuff to get them in trouble, have them arrested and then to defend your actions post more allegations that have nothing to do with the current issue being investigated. Second hand stories should have at least a little investigation before being acted on. How exactly did he get those firearms to Belize? Carrier pigeon? Or did he just pack them in his luggage and fly down there. Hogwash.

I like how the article states that no charges have been filed. Arrest first, then start the investigation.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    In the comments the son comes in via his own Facebook account accusing his father of being a rapist, child beater.

Lots of unsubstantiated accusations from the son (Jesse) at this point. Something just doesn't smell right here.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Agents took one 22-caliber rifle and two 22-caliber pistols from the home

If these turn out to be illegal machine guns as the son claims he was making, it will be an problem for him. If they find out he was selling them in Belize as son hinted at, that might be another issue he might face prosecution for.

Getting a hundred round magazine for a .22 is going to be a trick.

I am thinking he was making copies of the American 180 of years ago. That would explain the comment about looking 'like little Tommy Guns' and they had 100+ round magazines for those. As far as the cyclic rate, 100 rounds in 5 seconds is exactly what the AR-180 is capable of, 1200 RPM, or 20 rounds a second. A pistol version has been suggested for years as a possibility, he might have done it (illegally though........). A good machinist can make most anything like that if they set their mind to it, and might keep the drawings in a 3 ring binder which the ATF would take as evidence, just like it was reported in the story.

Here is a photo of a American 180.
    3480am180a.jpg

Last edited:

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    The son appears to be much older than I expected. What a shitty son. And by what he has said so far, he's quite the jackass.

Those. That think I am scum can suck the scum off my balls.this prick is a child beater and rapest so suck my ass.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Members here shooting a legal and documented American 180. THE funnest gun I've ever shot. The owner has sense put a Silencer Co. Sparrow on it. Those drums are 177 rounds. It's like shooting a garden hose spewing lead.

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Come on guy, you cannot tell from that article what happened. Unless you read the affidavit for the search warrant no one here knows anything except what the poorly written article tells you.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If the guy is mentally ill the son might have been trying to get him committed. Horrible way to do it. B

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    The old man's sons have a different last name. From facebook it shows the son was here, but moved out of state and graduated HS there. Divorce? Bitter ex-wife filling kid's heads with lies? Kids treating their dad like dung because of what their bitter mother told them? These kids adopted by another man? What other crap's gone on that none of us will ever know?

It's entirely possible that none of them are playing with a full deck. If the old dude's not mentally stable he sure as hell doesn't need firearms around. Plus, I'm not entirely sure the son isn't lying thru his teeth to get a little payback for the way he feel's his old man treated his mother.

Some families are screwed up beyond repair.

Top Bottom