Venture Surplus ad

Atf rule banning private sales requires FFL rumored for fall.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    ATF needs to start doing a lot more A & T ing and a lot less F ing.
    Mike Garcia Tells FBI Director Chris Wray His Agency Has Ideologically Inverted and Now Represents the USA Equivalent of The Soviet Secret Police (Apr 16, 2024)

Hurley's Gold

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    <>

My perspective from 81:

The "Marxist's'' are coopted, & being used by the WEF/Globalist's; and, are not actually in control.

There are many useful idiots & they are in every nation.

We may have already lost.

WEF are descendants & heirs of NAZIS, NOT commies.

We have a choice b/t a valiant but almost hopeless last stand a la the Alamo; or submit and wait for the euthanasia.

Our ONLY hope is a last charge to overwhelm our domestic enemies; but that would require unity & synchrony which are nearly impossible, given that the same enemy controls most communications, here & world-wide.

Europe is long-lost, excepting maybe for Hungary, Poland & maybe the Swiss.

Yes, everything hurts more; but more importantly, systems begin to fail worse; some can't be fixed. . . . .

Memory loss could be a blessing. . . . . . .

leVieux

<>
    Dead nuts on sir...
    I concur whole heartedly!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    We just got home late last night.

Whie across the pond, I learned that the E.U. is pressuring the Swiss to knuckle under and accept their irrational dogma.

And, perhaps worse, that the U.N. & (maybe) SEATO have pressured the Japanese into opening-up to mass immigration.

Is our World already lost to the WEF ?

Things are looking bleak

leVieux

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    realistically i know it's never going to hsppen but the atf needs tobe eliminated too long they have been operating under their own desires and wishes with no oversight making and changing rules and definitions last i remember the legislature makes laws not the atf,fbi orirs! as if they were laws
    I said that too

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    smug china.png

a market is a market to some people.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    We just got home late last night.

Whie across the pond, I learned that the E.U. is pressuring the Swiss to knuckle under and accept their irrational dogma.

And, perhaps worse, that the U.N. & (maybe) SEATO have pressured the Japanese into opening-up to mass immigration.

Is our World already lost to the WEF ?

Things are looking bleak

leVieux
    Yes

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    So, Old Wise Man,
    How much more do things hurt at 75, compared to 71?
    Or does memory loss kind of evens everything out?
    Well, it does suck a bunch more and very frustrating. I had 3 stents between age 71 and 75. A few docs telling me there's nothing they can do to stop the pain in places or arteries getting clogged up and stents pretty much sucks. Living the rest of my days spaced out on drugs is the only option they offer. Mentally and emotionally I've had to accept this but rejected. There are many excellent CBD manufacturers of external and internal products that can help...

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    It's easy to see why little Johnny told the teacher his dad worked as a stripper at a gay bar and turned tricks in the alley.

Last edited:

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Depends who's in charge.
    Demshit or an American.
    Long and short. Texas will NOT go along without a fight. Period. And remember when Abbott took charge of defending the border in spite of O'Biden? 25 other governors stepped right in line behind us, in some manner. Firearms are as big a trip wire as the border is.

Remember. From our cold dead hands.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Texas will NOT go along without a fight. Period.
    I have my doubts. How would the state fight? We know the FPC and the SAF will go to court and I wish them well. I pray they get an injunction covering us all.

But the state? Too many other states have already killed private sales within their borders, setting a practical precedent that this isn't an unconstitutional overreach.

The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act has set the 2A community severely on the back foot in this fight.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    I have my doubts. How would the state fight? We know the FPC and the SAF will go to court and I wish them well. I pray they get an injunction covering us all.

But the state? Too many other states have already killed private sales within their borders, setting a practical precedent that this isn't an unconstitutional overreach.

The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act has set the 2A community severely on the back foot in this fight.
    Understood. We shall see.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

While the government may be limited in its resistance to these unconstitutional acts, the people of Texas won't stand for such a violation of their inalienable rights.

It has been claimed the average American commits three felonies per day. This will just make that number one more!

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    While the government may be limited in its resistance to these unconstitutional acts, the people of Texas won't stand for such a violation of their inalienable rights.

It has been claimed the average American commits three felonies per day. This will just make that number one more!
    Unconstitutional is only one of the elements. Other founding documents are as much or more important. The Declaration, sat a clear Precedent.

Top Bottom