0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    That would be perfect. Based on the response over there I don't think they will have any trouble getting the head count they need.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Should have updated this a while ago. The date has been set: February 12 & 13 in Hurst.

I've already signed up and paid.

So next time I need to change a flash hider I won't start a thread up whining about gunsmiths taking a day off. ;)

BradSelph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Austin
    I have one question is this an authorized armors class or something a bunch of guys are throwing together?????

Did any of the actual teachers for the class get trained by colt, bushmaster or any ar-15 manufacture to be qualified
    enough to actually train people. If so do they have PROOF and are they bonded so in case something they teach
    you isn’t correct. The price $350.00 seems a little high for the class especially if the certification isn’t worth the paper it is printed on.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Just finished two great days of training. I stripped my M&P15 all the way down to its individual pieces and put it back togther again. I learned so much about these rifles. Absolutely a great class. Hopefully we can get Sully out here again to do the advanced armorers course.

I'd start building my first gun but I want to take that Guerilla Sniper class so I gotta save for that. But that won't stop me from planning.

I'm going to go ahead and spring for the tax stamp and build myself a 11.5" SBR. Sense I like the stock weight of the trigger I'll just polish it. The rest I'll keep pretty simple.

Anyway - I'm tired, but again: if you get the chance to take the class Sully runs a great program and is an excellent instructor.

Top Bottom