• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Saw on the local news that the Dallas DA plans to request special armed security for himself and his staff. I really do not have a problem with that, other than the hypocrisy of Dallas being a liberal cesspool that would disarm me if they could get away with it.

I am good friends with a Commissioner. I think I will call him today and have a conversation.........
    Texas SOT

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Court houses, in general, are dangerous places. One problem is all the one's I've seen have given little thought to security outside the building as they, in general, are some of the oldest buildings in the town.

Inside isn't much better other than a choke point of metal detectors from what I've observed.

Observation going to jury duty more than a few times.

That personal security will cost Dallas a bit. May go vogue and then everyone will want one.

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Saw on the local news that the Dallas DA plans to request special armed security for himself and his staff. I really do not have a problem with that, other than the hypocrisy of Dallas being a liberal cesspool that would disarm me if they could get away with it.

I am good friends with a Commissioner. I think I will call him today and have a conversation.........

To bad they won't do the same for schools.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I have an issue with this. If it catches on then every government employee will want an armed guard. That will get expensive.

I guess it depends on the security level though. A guard at the door is fine. A guard for every person is a problem.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Most court houses already have armed bailiffs or deputies. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Top Bottom