• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    I just got my stripLULA speed loader, and it works great. It accepts up to 10 rounds on a stripper clip, or you can put individual rounds in it, and you push the t-handle down. It's so effortless, the first time I did it I looked on the floor to see if I had inadvertently pushed all of the rounds onto the floor. It works on both magpul mags and the milspec mags (and others). Essentially, if your mag accepts a stripper clip guide device, this speed loader will probably work for you.

I got it at TopGunSupply for $26. http://www.topgunsupply.com/maglula-magazine-speedloader-striplula.html

No more mag thumb. :)
    Capitol Armory ad

griff383

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Arlington
    I have the one for pistols and I have to say that is a must. Ive had a few mags that dont like to be handloaded so this fixes that real quick

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    i dont want to rain on the parade.. but dont you have to load the stripper clips, then load the mags? seems to me like your double handeling your rounds here.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    i dont want to rain on the parade.. but dont you have to load the stripper clips, then load the mags? seems to me like your double handeling your rounds here.

Further to Hi-cap's post, yes, you are double handling, but the first time is done at home in your spare time, and the second time, which is much quicker than thumb loading, is done at the shooting bench where your time is usually much more "precious."

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

My wife and I will take a can of ammo and load it on stipper clipps while watching TV...easy to do, and can load 2000 rounds in a couple of hours. And like stated, easier to store, and makes it MUCH more useful when it counts to be able to relaod a mag fast...

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    in essence yes, but you can load all your ammo on the clips throw em in an ammo can, and store them. then when you want to load a mag grab three and in less than 10 secs you have a full mag loaded.

how long does it take you to load 30 rds by hand...? the ammo loaded on the stripper clips stores more tightly in ammo cans compared to boxes it is more efficient to load them on the stripper clip and store them rather than stack the boxes and load em a thumb at a time when you want to load the mag...

+1 on all of those things. I'm gonna buy some stripper clips at the next gun show here (enough for a couple thousand rounds), asd load 'em up at home and stick 'em in an ammo can for use later. The speed loader I got will accept stripper clips as well as loose rounds, so it's all good. I only take 20-round mags to the range because we are forced to bench shoot (what a joke), and the 30's are too tall.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Looks like a great deal and it can use clips or loose rounds.

Striplula.jpg

Top Bottom