• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    If you need someone to do a video review on YouTube let me know, I have thousands of... views. But seriously I'll test it out.

GFGear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    CA
    Heres a review from someone who purchased on calguns.net

Nice quality!! Clean slide..

THIS THING IS AWESOME - I can charge the bolt with my left hand, hold it back and press the bolt catch with the same left hand... No way to do that with traditional charging handle!!

Thanks OP for a great product!!

nu3azamy_zpsb7e863fb.jpg

ru4e7uba_zps9230238f.jpg

avady5ev_zps7156c879.jpg

txmikenlisa1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    NE Dallas County
    No part of this touches any part of the upper receiver in any way different than the standard charging handle would correct? Fits all billet or forged milspec uppers I would assume? Thanks

SOliver

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Spring
    Yeah I've got a MEGA MTS monolithic upper that I'd like to try one on... Not going to risk it messing up the finish on the upper though.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Count me in on the group buy! Never done that before. Can someone PM me the specifics? I'm assuming we buy in bulk (group buy), and in result we all get it for a little cheaper? Sorry for the stupid question.

GFGear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    CA
    I do not know if it will fit every upper on the market, so far I have not had any customers report a fit issue with any uppers. However, it was designed specifically for the standard forged upper, and may not fit some over sized receivers.

GFGear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    CA
    Hey guys, thank you so much for your support. After only two weeks I have all but sold out of my first batch, I am down to just 3 side chargers and had to take down the dealer 5 packs I had available on ebay. If you were looking to get in on a group buy but you missed out, my next run will be completed in 6 weeks, and this coming run will feature hard coat type III anodizing. An AR10 version is currently being developed. Thanks again!

Top Bottom