• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm working on it right now. I have it edited and recorded, but for some reason I can't get any audio. I'm trying to see what I can do to my computer to fix this. A theory I have as to why that first one seemed so big is it was right on top of the fuel tank, so it probably caught a few vapors :D

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It was fun. Wish my wife would have shot. I only got to stay till around 2 because I did not want her totally bored and didnt get to shoot anything other than what I brought. Wish I could have checked out the cowboy guns people brought.

I brought 22LR just for that purpose. Ask and most TGT folk are very generous and if you just hang around someone will probably offer.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I want to see that first explosion vid.

mainly because it was mine and the best :P

And there was one hell of a marksman making the shot! :)

That was actually my first shot of the day through my rifle and my first time shooting tannerite.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

mike2013

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Na, the AN was just aged like a fine wine lol

that was some older stuff I had laying around, with chunks of cardboard in it.

mike2013

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    I can still purchase bulk for the next shoot so let me know what your looking at spending next shoot. People can hit me up and i'll bring a bunch out.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I felt the same way. I kept an eye out for you but to no avail. Were you the guy with the guns?

I broke contact right as y'all were doing the "mad minute".

Maybe next time.

Onyx thats a sweet rifle you got there!

I was on the pistol range first thing this morning, then set up on the left end of the rifle range from about 930 to lunch.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    theory I have as to why that first one seemed so big is it was right on top of the fuel tank, so it probably caught a few vapors

Just please kindly do me a favor next time, give me a warning so I don't end up dialing Brazil, Australia, and Sweden at the same time while I'm trying to take a pic.

And that brown stain on the office floor, after the second boom wasn't from the dogs.:boom: :eek:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Holy shiiiiiiiiit that was fun, and I'm toast. I get the stupid award for forgetting to bring my camera and my video camera. At least I had the tripod in the truck. Thanks much Curtis for doing it all and I hope your trailer isn't as squirrley on the way home. My only regrets are not shooting more of every body else's guns because I was too busy yacking. And Sapper - that .50 was very cool, thanks again for bringing it. I'm going to piss the gun people at work tomorrow "Yeah, I had a pretty good weekend. Got to shoot a supressed M16."

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was on the pistol range first thing this morning, then set up on the left end of the rifle range from about 930 to lunch.

I didnt get there until ten and apparently we traded spaces. If you are interested in checking out them holsters let me know when you swing through Austin sometime and we can meet up.

Also im going to try and get some sort of Austin meet/shoot/class together and you are invited to that if you'd like.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I did not even make the 100 yard except to watch. Stayed busy on the pistol. Had a blast watching people shoot my .44. My sons really enjoyed everthing too. Met a lot of really nice folks.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Top Bottom