• ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    PS:

I think I finally cleaned up all the adware this adventure introduced to my computer. I can't even look at the Day Z game icon at this point... There's no more potential for fun in it, it's just a source of stress and anger.
    Hurley's Gold

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Both are processor heavy because of world size. Arma II bitch slaps a lot of video cards, too. Unless your laptop is fairly badass, I wouldn't suggest it.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    DayZ standalone alpha is out now.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

I have been following a couple people on twitch who play. The animations look good. No vehicles and only three guns to loot. Miami, m4 and a fnx-45

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I have been following a couple people on twitch who play. The animations look good. No vehicles and only three guns to loot. Miami, m4 and a fnx-45

Are you playing it? Thought about downloading it and trying it out. Lemme know if you want to.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    I still don't have a pc . I'm still working out the parts that I want and so far the only thing I have decided is that I want a 3rd gen unlocked i7 lol. But I'm going to try to stream some ps4 tonight

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I still don't have a pc . I'm still working out the parts that I want and so far the only thing I have decided is that I want a 3rd gen unlocked i7 lol. But I'm going to try to stream some ps4 tonight

Cool man, lemme know when you get it together or if you need any help. I'll probably pull up your stream and check it out tonight.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Cool man, lemme know when you get it together or if you need any help. I'll probably pull up your stream and check it out tonight.

Sweet thank you. I think I might have to go water cooled since I'm going to overclock.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Sweet thank you. I think I might have to go water cooled since I'm going to overclock.

Bought the standalone and trying it out tonight. About to die of dehydration if I don't find water soon. Gorgeous game though

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Played for 6 hours Sunday and another 4 or 5 on steam today for about 2k viewers... talk about some pressure for a noob. Standalone is already pretty awesome and can't wait for the finished product.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Played for 6 hours Sunday and another 4 or 5 on steam today for about 2k viewers... talk about some pressure for a noob. Standalone is already pretty awesome and can't wait for the finished product.

Any interesting things happen?

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Any interesting things happen?

Sunday I was captured and held at Balota by a group of guys that were geared out. After some time in handcuffs and in a jail cell, they released me. Went and met up with my buddy and ran around killing indiscriminately. Then today I joined up with Victoria from Dexter_BL - Twitch and a couple of her subscribers and we ran around gearing people up and running the Balota area for awhile. Then we kept server jumping cuz someone was stream sniping and trying to hunt us down.

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Sunday I was captured and held at Balota by a group of guys that were geared out. After some time in handcuffs and in a jail cell, they released me. Went and met up with my buddy and ran around killing indiscriminately. Then today I joined up with Victoria from Dexter_BL - Twitch and a couple of her subscribers and we ran around gearing people up and running the Balota area for awhile. Then we kept server jumping cuz someone was stream sniping and trying to hunt us down.

Would their names have been DevilDogGamer, and UpChuck, for two of them? :D

Top Bottom