DK Firearms

America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Texas SOT

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    lol.

Do you even see what is going on now in America. How many people die every day from violence.

we dont need no stinkin outside terrorist attacks we have more than enough domestic terror attacks every week in the Utopia cities across the country. Sure it may not happen much in our neck of the woods.

Unless the terror attack consists of a dirty bomb its just going to be a minor blip on the radar other than the news outlets saying how horrid it was while never saying what is going on daily.

So you go be afraid of a terrorist attack and live your life in fear. I am going to go on with my daily routine ignoring the fuckers and not dong exactly what they want you to do and be afraid.

As bad as 9/11 was the death toll was minuscule compared to the yearly totals of death from gang and drug activities. It was a couple of blocks of destruction. Look at how screwed up the inner cities are look at the wastelands all across the country of abandoned housing and business.

I am more worried about our rush to become a 3rd world country although in reality we are probably there.

Screw external threats as long as the internal ones exist.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    lol.

Do you even see what is going on now in America. How many people die every day from violence.

we dont need no stinkin outside terrorist attacks we have more than enough domestic terror attacks every week in the Utopia cities across the country. Sure it may not happen much in our neck of the woods.

Unless the terror attack consists of a dirty bomb its just going to be a minor blip on the radar other than the news outlets saying how horrid it was while never saying what is going on daily.

So you go be afraid of a terrorist attack and live your life in fear. I am going to go on with my daily routine ignoring the fuckers and not dong exactly what they want you to do and be afraid.

As bad as 9/11 was the death toll was minuscule compared to the yearly totals of death from gang and drug activities. It was a couple of blocks of destruction. Look at how screwed up the inner cities are look at the wastelands all across the country of abandoned housing and business.

I am more worried about our rush to become a 3rd world country although in reality we are probably there.

Screw external threats as long as the internal ones exist.
    TBF, gang and drug activities tend to kill those who are involved in those activities.

It does hit different when people are minding their own business in peaceful activities and hell is unleashed upon them.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    TBF, gang and drug activities tend to kill those who are involved in those activities.

It does hit different when people are minding their own business in peaceful activities and hell is unleashed upon them.
    Other than the druggies that rob and steal to pay for the habit who do not give 2 shits if they have to hurt or kill someone to get the car/jewelry/cash.

You think in an urban setting when 2 groups of gang members spray and pray at each other or police those bullets don't hit people just minding there own business. You can dream that the only people hurt are bad guys all you want to make yourself feel better about violent crimes only happening to bad people.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Other than the druggies that rob and steal to pay for the habit who do not give 2 shits if they have to hurt or kill someone to get the car/jewelry/cash.

You think in an urban setting when 2 groups of gang members spray and pray at each other or police those bullets don't hit people just minding there own business. You can dream that the only people hurt are bad guys all you want to make yourself feel better about violent crimes only happening to bad people.
    I said “tend to” not “only”.

Still, the vast majority of those killed in gang or drug related activities are involved in gang or drug related activities.

The vast majority of those killed in terrorist attacks are not involved in terrorism.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I said “tend to” not “only”.

Still, the vast majority of those killed in gang or drug related activities are involved in gang or drug related activities.

The vast majority of those killed in terrorist attacks are not involved in terrorism.
    the vast number of innocents killed in the US day to day to random violence is way more than the number of US residents killed by terror attacks.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    the vast number of innocents killed in the US day to day to random violence is way more than the number of US residents killed by terror attacks.

In 2022 the average daily murder rate was about 50. That includes people murdered who are involved in criminal activities and wouldn’t necessarily be considered “innocents”. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1388777/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-gender/

2,977 victims in the 9/11 attack.

An attack that kills 25 is an increase of 50% over the average daily death rate.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    a terror attack happens how often.

Daily death happens just that daily 24/7/365
    Exactly. When something happens that greatly increases the daily death rate it’s a noticeable difference

Should we be indifferent to mass casualty attacks because people die for other reasons or it doesn’t create more casualties than the annual murder rate? That seems like an odd take.

Nobody should live their life in fear of the unknown, but your argument is also pretty strange.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Exactly. When something happens that greatly increases the daily death rate it’s a noticeable difference

Should we be indifferent to mass casualty attacks because people die for other reasons or it doesn’t create more casualties than the annual murder rate? That seems like an odd take.

Nobody should live their life in fear of the unknown, but your argument is also pretty strange.
    defiantly not the first time I have been called strange.

Me personally I am very indifferent to any mass casualty event don't mater if its man made from terror or some supreme being. Shit happens to good people bad people people you know and strangers.

I guess I should say I am fairly indifferent to any kind of event see my post on the eclipse.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I don't worry about it (attack) one iota. At my age(75) have been very up close and personal so many years ago, I still can't believe it, I made it home. In our Texas, me and wife practice personal defense at home, the local gun range and when out and about. For you Texans, that defense is really all we have, it's you, baby.....

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm not sure what to prepare for anymore
    Preparing for the aftermath of a natural disaster is about the same as for a man made one.

Having a go bag with a change of clothes, some snacks, life straws, first aid kit, basic tools, and an extra box of ammo for your carry gun is sufficient. Add or subtract things as you see fit, but don't make it heavy.

...and that's only for if you're forced to leave. If you don't already have several months of food and a lifetime supply of ammo in your house, I question if you're a real TGT'er.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Preparing for the aftermath of a natural disaster is about the same as for a man made one.

Having a go bag with a change of clothes, some snacks, life straws, first aid kit, basic tools, and an extra box of ammo for your carry gun is sufficient. Add or subtract things as you see fit, but don't make it heavy.

...and that's only for if you're forced to leave. If you don't already have several months of food and a lifetime supply of ammo in your house, I question if you're a real TGT'er.
    What if you just know which neighbors have a good stock of food and you just worry about ammo?

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    No one is going to do a damn thing.
    If you did the 3-letter goons would be all up in your business. Hard.
    The resistance will have to come from the State level. Remember when Texas Governor Abbott stepped forward on the border, another 25 state Governors fell in line. I believe DC knows their own incompetence is in full blossom. The issue is not just DC, it is a globalist Cabal too.

Abbott has already told them if they persisted in supporting the invasion, he would step up enlistment in the Texas State military.

Many will accept that invitation if that happens.

Top Bottom