• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmccrock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Red Rock. TX
    Hey Shooters,

This Sunday ALSPPC is having a fantastic full fledged 3 gun match at the Austin Rifle Club. There will be five stages with an approximate round count of 40 rounds shotgun, 60 rifle and 40 pistol. Please bring more. Should be a good match, hope to see you there.

Sunday--Signup 9am. Shooting starts at 10am.

Only Birdshot for the shotgun. No slugs or buckshot.

Lee
    Target Sports

Lmccrock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Red Rock. TX
    Regular schedule would be 4th Sunday for steel, and 1st Saturday for USPSA, with a long gun match/mixed match of some sort 2nd Sunday. At some point the ALSPPC and ARC calendars will be kept current; meantime, enrolling in the TXIPSC list will get current info.

What guns are you short?

Lee

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Regular schedule would be 4th Sunday for steel, and 1st Saturday for USPSA, with a long gun match/mixed match of some sort 2nd Sunday. At some point the ALSPPC and ARC calendars will be kept current; meantime, enrolling in the TXIPSC list will get current info.

What guns are you short?

Lee

I don't have any long-guns besides some heirloom guns that I don't care to beat up.

I think I might come out tomorrow to take pics and meet a few people. I know some friends of mine go out to the ALS group meets, and I haven't seen a few in a while.

Top Bottom