Guns International

A little more insight on Texas and gun control.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Articles like those enforce why I love Texas and why I'm a proud Texan. We stand for stuff and mean it. We'll make a helluva fuss over it too.

texas-flag-waving-emoticon-us-state-animated.gif

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Marsha McCartney, president of the Texas Chapters of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, conceded that Texas was “a few election cycles away from passing laws like they did in Colorado.”

Wake up and vote these people out.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    A few election cycles away from passing that trash here. My ass!

That stuck out to me as well. I was furious to see her little snooty ass comment that nonsense. Then she topped it off with "they will have to follow the (new gun control) laws too". Evil C word.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Colorado and Conn violated every rule in the book about open, honest and fair government while passing their gun control regulations. Court challenges are sure to come. This isn't over!

Flash

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Colorado and Conn violated every rule in the book about open, honest and fair government while passing their gun control regulations. Court challenges are sure to come. This isn't over!Flash
    I'm eagerly awaiting the bashing they are going to take in court over this BS.

MrZ2u

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Pflugerville
    Marsha McCartney, president of the Texas Chapters of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, conceded that Texas was “a few election cycles away from passing laws like they did in Colorado.”

Wake up and vote these people out.

You better believe it...Texas is no longer as red as it once was, more like purple my friend. With all the libturds from the lesser states moving in its getting worse by the day. Harris, Dallas, Bexar and Travis counties all voted for Obama this last round. Those are the big ones for sure and Harris barely went blue but still, if you dont think it could happen you had better flush out your head gear.

NO SITTING elections out and NO MORE 3rd PARTY votes till we get this state back to red by a huge margin as it once was...unless you want to be another Colorado.

Course it would help if the republicans could put up a candidate with some balls. Romney should have wiped the floor with BHO's ass even as weak a candidate as he was...but no, cause he just took punches and never threw any we have to endure the present situations.

GOD save us all if 2014 doesn't paint the house and senate red.

Randy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Austin
    Running candidate like McCain and Romney pretty much assured Obama of victory....as you can see McCain has become one of the biggest RINO's in the senate.....

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

I agree, it's a long shot. But I worry about all of these transplants from CA and NY flocking down here for work and bringing their lefty, yankee ways with them.

We need a big darn sign up at the borders. "TURN AROUND AND GO BACK- TEXAS IS FULL ALREADY"

eff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    South Central Texas
    Texas is getting way to many liberals (democrates) in office. We could start seeing our 2nd amendment rights getting tromped on in the next legislative session in 2 years if we don't vote these people out. Stop voting for 3rd parties. That just dilutes the conservative vote and allows more liberals into office.

Top Bottom